Jump to content
DEFYclan.com
DSyR

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Competitive Team

DEFY Competitive Team  

56 members have voted

  1. 1. Do You Want A Competitive Team For DEFY?

    • Yes.
      54
    • No.
      2


Recommended Posts

DSyR    7

Hello DEFY Members,

             Today we wanted to ask you about your thoughts about DEFY having an official competitive team. This team would practice, scrimmage, play competitively (obviously), and much more. We want to see how many members would be interested in having an official team, before actually assembling one. This is still in early stages of development, so please be patient.

 

If You Are Interested In Having A Competitive Team, Please Click One Of The Options Below:

https://goo.gl/forms/Lz0wBgKRJldxAqoh2

 

If You Have Any Questions About The DEFY Competitive Team, Do One Of These Options Below.

      (WARNING: Some Options Might Take Longer For A Response)

- Apply Above With The Link Provided

- Leave A Comment On The Group

- Message DEFY | Mobbster

- Message DEFY | DSyR

(ATTENTION: If you message Mark he will redirect you to one of the options listed above.)

 

 

Thank You! Have A Great Day!

 

 

Special Thanks To

Mobbster

DSyR

Mark

For Setting All This Up.

 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Copes    51

I've been out of the CS:GO competitive scene for a while now, but since I have prior experience in high level play, I feel like i'd like to get involved in this team. I think it's a good idea.

Edited by Copes
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mrbam    66
26 minutes ago, Tomato Boy said:

Sounds awesome!! There should be a silver team and a gold nova team so them silvers can get in it to :).

+rep

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe    33
On 12/9/2016 at 2:20 PM, Copes said:

I've been out of the CS:GO competitive scene for a while now, but since I have prior experience in high level play, I feel like i'd like to get involved in this team. I think it's a good idea.

copes go join c9 or something you pro

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Copes    51
13 hours ago, Gabe said:

copes go join c9 or something you pro

Maybe. My application must have gotten lost in the mail or something.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Headshot♥    20
On 12/16/2016 at 6:42 PM, Gabe said:

Sounds awesome!! There should be a silver team and a gold nova team so them silvers can get in it to :).

I really think that you should create a silver team and gold nova+ team, mainly so i could have a shot at the silver team :P

With love- WEASELLLLLLL:x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mrbam    66
On 12/19/2016 at 1:19 AM, VAPE GOD FOX said:

I really think that you should create a silver team and gold nova+ team, mainly so i could have a shot at the silver team :P

With love- WEASELLLLLLL:x

yea i'm silver to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
krit    57

we should definitely have teams of different skill group such as a silver elite master-nova 2, nova 3 - mg, mg-dmg, lem-smfc, and ofc a Global only team with occasionally some smfc players. With the addition to different skill groups in the competitive play this would allow the Defy community to host tourneys for a based skill group with prizes which can be skins, special server commands or items (that would be only available to team players that participated in a tourney or won one), and even many more! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mrbam    66
30 minutes ago, Kriticals said:

we should definitely have teams of different skill group such as a silver elite master-nova 2, nova 3 - mg, mg-dmg, lem-smfc, and ofc a Global only team with occasionally some smfc players. With the addition to different skill groups in the competitive play this would allow the Defy community to host tourneys for a based skill group with prizes which can be skins, special server commands or items (that would be only available to team players that participated in a tourney or won one), and even many more! 

We are not so big that we can do IT now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saitama    26
On 12/16/2016 at 5:42 PM, Gabe said:

Sounds awesome!! There should be a silver team and a gold nova team so them silvers can get in it to :).

well agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mobbster    1

If anyone is still interested that hasn't signed up or anyone new, sign up in the Google Form. We are still accepting applications.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×