Hoodini

Game Ideas

20 posts in this topic

So a lot of people, understandably, have been complaining about playing the same non-map games over and over (first reaction last reaction, simon says, death walk, etc.) I figured that to deal with this problem, instead of restricting those games, we should try to think of new, interesting games they can use an alternative.

If you have an idea for a game, put it here so that others can see, and maybe I could add a definition for it in the rules page. I'll try to keep looking at this post everyday, and don't worry if your idea sounds dumb, something is better than nothing and we can always modify your idea if end be.

We could play like a riddle game... The warden says a riddle or a puzzle and the T's have to solve it. Whoever gets it first gets LR or something. This could also work as an alternative to joke days (The T's have to compete to see who has the best riddle or poem, etc.)

Posted (edited)

- Hide and seek (without it being a broken event)

- Prison Day (Refer to: There would be a new type of day called a "Prison Day". There would be activities like in a normal jail. There would also be a lot less secret vents for people to escape. You would essentially gather scattered tools around the map and you could like dig a hole somewhere so you can escape. Once you do escape, you win the map.) Basically the Warden sets an objective and you need to get to it without being caught.

- Capture the Flag

- A type of rode swing or a jungle type area where you can just swing from vines and climb around.

- An escape route put in updated maps (would be hard to find and it would be extremely difficult to escape with just 1 person.) (You would get credits for escaping and you would also get slayed for the round since you "beat" the map in a way.)

- Prisoner 1v1's

- Tournament based things

Edited by the gud succ
new suggestions.

I like the ideas and I think that a 1v1 arena for T's where they get deagles and they can fight each other would also quench the thirst for competitive defy players

We could play game maps

Remove a couple of maps that are like this? 

a game where you have to find all the trophy like scavenger hunt or whatever

I have an idea to kind of throw off the regular rigamarole of the game. Spice it up if you will! These rounds would only happen say, once per map.

Specialty Rounds:

Detectives V. Traitors

Two Teams: Detectives and Traitors. When you die you switch teams. You keep playing until the last person dies on the opposing team!

Free For All: 

Everyone is Traitor and the last person remaining gets a bonus amount of points. 

38 minutes ago, PixelStretch said:

I have an idea to kind of throw off the regular rigamarole of the game. Spice it up if you will! These rounds would only happen say, once per map.

Specialty Rounds:

Detectives V. Traitors

Two Teams: Detectives and Traitors. When you die you switch teams. You keep playing until the last person dies on the opposing team!

Free For All: 

Everyone is Traitor and the last person remaining gets a bonus amount of points. 

I like it 

27 minutes ago, EnderX1 said:

I like it 

I've done it on other servers on Gmod and it really spices the game up. Might make it a little less boring for people who are Traitor less. Nothing like a bit of bloodshed. :D

27 minutes ago, PixelStretch said:

I've done it on other servers on Gmod and it really spices the game up. Might make it a little less boring for people who are Traitor less. Nothing like a bit of bloodshed. :D

Yeah there needs to be some spice in TTT, i like it but TTT can get a bit tedious

27 minutes ago, EnderX1 said:

Yeah there needs to be some spice in TTT, i like it but TTT can get a bit tedious

Oh I definitely agree. TTT is a very enjoyable game mode, but for the games when the server is packed, specialty rounds would be a needed refreshment. 

Shot for shot for the ts but at the Wardans risk

29 minutes ago, ImNotRacist said:

Shot for shot for the ts but at the Wardans risk

What?

38 minutes ago, PixelStretch said:

What?

Fight me

37 minutes ago, ImNotRacist said:

Fight me

My apologies. I don't understand what you meant. 

Can we add moon jail to the queue with the new razor map to jailbreak too? (:

T chase. One T has a bomb, they get 10 secs to hide, once a T knifes the T with a bomb, they are safe, it lasts for 1 min after the first hides.

On 6/5/2017 at 7:54 PM, VortexedPlays said:

T chase. One T has a bomb, they get 10 secs to hide, once a T knifes the T with a bomb, they are safe, it lasts for 1 min after the first hides.

Non safe T's are KOS.