DEFYclan.com
milo

Pardoning..

Honestly, pardoning is stupid, especially when there's only 1 other person left who's not rebelling. It screws with the last person, and it's really dumb if they won a variety of games to get last 2. Pardoning should be disabled when there's 2 people left, it gives a rebeller a chance to win a round when they didn't do a singe thing but hide and or attack ct's. 

from Pepe

• Upvote 5

I think it's okay to pardon as long as one T isn't rebeling but, if all Ts are rebeling though and there is only one T left and he's rebeling , he SHOULD NOT be able to pardon. 

It promotes favoritism. For example, I hate Emo but I like Xeno [Rhyme heh]. Xeno and Emo are the last ones alive and Emo isnt rebeling so I pardon Xeno. But if Xeno is not rebeling, ill just try to kill emo

• Upvote 3

Having them pardon prevents there being a 4 minute manhunt for the one rebelling guy hiding in a vent.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Hoodini said:

Having them pardon prevents there being a 4 minute manhunt for the one rebelling guy hiding in a vent.

Still they can get free day even though they just his the whole game and the other T actually followed the rules and did shit.

18 hours ago, krit said:

+rep 

17 hours ago, Zarakattack said:

Yea +rep 

Instead of saying +rep give him rep it will help out members be able to get their ranks higher

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, SIR said:

Instead of saying +rep give him rep it will help out members be able to get their ranks higher

dont tell me what to do bucko

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, SIR said:

We only get five reps a day I'm always out of reps. With enlistments, good polls and other stuff.

On 5/18/2017 at 7:31 AM, Zarakattack said:

Still they can get free day even though they just his the whole game and the other T actually followed the rules and did shit.

I have no idea what you just said.

1 hour ago, Hoodini said:

I have no idea what you just said.

I meant that the person who rebels can basically get free LR even though they didn't have to compete for it.

1 hour ago, Zarakattack said:

I meant that the person who rebels can basically get free LR even though they didn't have to compete for it.

Yeah it's a good strategy

On 5/17/2017 at 6:02 PM, EnderX1 said:

It promotes favoritism. For example, I hate Emo but I like Xeno [Rhyme heh]. Xeno and Emo are the last ones alive and Emo isnt rebeling so I pardon Xeno. But if Xeno is not rebeling, ill just try to kill emo

Same.