PixelStretch

Nightly Poll: Preferences

Preferences   13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred Chat Software?

• Discord
    • TeamSpeak 3
    • Curse
  2. 2. What is your preferred Gaming Peripherals Creator?

3. 3. What is your preferred Game Launcher?

• Steam
    • Origin
    • Bethesda
    • Blizzard
    • Twitch (PFFT Hahahaha!)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Good Evening To All of You Beautiful People!

It's most definitely that time of night! It's time for another Nightly Poll!

TeamSpeak is so much better than Discord. The only thing that's better on Discord is the fact that the app is free. Otherwise TeamSpeak is simpler and easier to get people to join, just give the IP and you're in.

TeamSpeak is generally better for community servers because of the fact that you can just connect with a single IP and you don't have to go through a whole bunch of stuff to get to the actual server.

Plus, we can put our TeamSpeak on GameTracker and show who's online on the home page with their API. It's pretty lit

This is turning into an essay so I'm just gonna stop now.

other than that, I have a Razor headset and I hate it cause the mic is literal shit even tho it's the only reason I got a new headset in the first place.

Logitech gear is great and I actually love my mouse so damn much.

I can also adjust the colors on my keyboard and assign custom keybinds, which is pretty much universal but also amazing.

But my favorite part about my keyboard is that I can adjust the volume with a little roller wheel. It's amazing so I don't have to go to the desktop every time.

And plus the reason most of us are here is because we launch CS:GO with steam so like...

I would assume that's unanimous unless someone decides to be a smartass.

1 hour ago, Emo Hoe said:

TeamSpeak is so much better than Discord. The only thing that's better on Discord is the fact that the app is free. Otherwise TeamSpeak is simpler and easier to get people to join, just give the IP and you're in.

TeamSpeak is generally better for community servers because of the fact that you can just connect with a single IP and you don't have to go through a whole bunch of stuff to get to the actual server.

Plus, we can put our TeamSpeak on GameTracker and show who's online on the home page with their API. It's pretty lit

other than that, I have a Razor headset and I hate it cause the mic is literal shit even tho it's the only reason I got a new headset in the first place.

I can also adjust the colors on my keyboard and assign custom keybinds, which is pretty much universal but also amazing.

But my favorite part about my keyboard is that I can adjust the volume with a little roller wheel. It's amazing so I don't have to go to the desktop every time.

And plus the reason most of us are here is because we launch CS:GO with steam so like...

Definitely definitely. Great response! Unless someone really likes Battlefield or like Diablo 3 they're most likely to pick Steam.

I mean logictech is my headset i have a g230 model and its very efficient

3 hours ago, Emo Hoe said:

Too long please summarize 

I like discord because it doesn't need a download. I like the quality of it also, even though teamspeak3 is better in general.

Other than that, i'm using a razer deathadder chroma right now, soooo yeah. The only problem I have w/ steam is that it has bad servers compared to battle.net.

4 hours ago, milo said:

I like discord because it doesn't need a download. I like the quality of it also, even though teamspeak3 is better in general.

Other than that, i'm using a razer deathadder chroma right now, soooo yeah. The only problem I have w/ steam is that it has bad servers compared to battle.net.

EA has horrible servers and even worse Matchmaking. I.E Battlefield 1. *cough* :(