WEASELLLLLLL

Some rule ideas

5 posts in this topic

Freekill:

If the t is killed for an obvious reason then the will get punished for asking for a respawn.

It gets annoying after a while when they obviously know what they were killed for.

The 1st time they do it it should be a warning, if they do it anymore they will get punished

Armory:

I think that it should be forbidden to shoot all the guns in armory at the beginning of the round as a ct so that the T's can not get guns if they rebel.

With love- WEASELLLLLL :x

30 minutes ago, VAPE GOD FOX said:

Freekill:

If the t is killed for an obvious reason then the will get punished for asking for a respawn.

It gets annoying after a while when they obviously know what they were killed for.

The 1st time they do it it should be a warning, if they do it anymore they will get punished

this is a good thing to add

+rep

31 minutes ago, VAPE GOD FOX said:

Armory:

I think that it should be forbidden to shoot all the guns in armory at the beginning of the round as a ct so that the T's can not get guns if they rebel.

don't think any cts do it

26 minutes ago, VAPE GOD FOX said:

yes some cts do that

i have seen it before

O.o

On 12/17/2016 at 5:49 PM, VAPE GOD FOX said:

Freekill:

I have changed rule 2.11 to fix this issue. " 2.11 - Command Abuse (Using any command improperly. EX; Using !repeat when someone else just used it. Or typing !freekill when you know you were killed for a valid reason.) "

On 12/17/2016 at 5:49 PM, VAPE GOD FOX said:

Armory:

With love- WEASELLLLLL :x

I believe this would fall under rule 2.5 " 2.5 - Exploiting (Using any game exploit that gains an unfair advantage or interferes with the game mechanics in some way.) "