Mrbam

warden can give beacons

3 posts in this topic

hello community, I gonna speak about somthing we can add to the server, we all know when people get freekill they get a freeday next round or the freekiller get slayed sometimes. And then cts kill the ts because they diden't know that he had a freeday. I do it sometimes and I know all of you guys have done this once on the server or more. Here is what we can do to fix this problem. 

Admins can give people that have freeday a beacon here are what the staff can type to give freedays( !beacon mark ) this is alrady in sourcemod but no staff use it. Now mark have a beacon and cts don't kill him because they know that beacon = freeday.

But what about when no staff are online?. i think we can add a new thing inside of warden !menu that is called( give freeday ) this alow the warden to give a player a beacon and now he have a freeday, if the warden abuse this  he is going to get slayed/kicked.

-mrbam-

hello, why can't server mod type  beacon and then the name, like !beacon mrbam, i feel like all staff have to have this command

I believe there is a thing in the warden menu in which you can give a personal freeday and basically I believe it changes the players color so you would know that this player has a personal freeday and we would not need to use beacons. Also I am not sure if I disabled this or not so it may or may not be in the menu if it isnt than I will have to re enable it because at the time I believe I disabled it because I did not know what I wanted to do with personal freedays but now I believe I do so ill most likely re enable it if it is disabled.

Great suggestion MrBam. I am gonna get working on adding in personal freedays.