Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emo Hoe

audible orders in jailbreak

14 posts in this topic

Can we add a rule to the Warden violation

• Giving inaudible commands (talking too fast, mic too quiet, mic breaking up)

it's annoying having people give orders that you can't hear, and then the repeat is just as inaudible.

I'm not sure on the talking to fast thing it seems very subjective. On one hand there is such thing as not saying words cause you are talking to fast. On the other a lot of people do not listen while they are in their cells. I know that for me personally i talk fast but then 3 people don't listen and they are saying its an invalid command when everybody else was paying attention. Just a thought from someone who talks quickly as warden.

30 minutes ago, Kelly said:

I'm not sure on the talking to fast thing it seems very subjective. On one hand there is such thing as not saying words cause you are talking to fast. On the other a lot of people do not listen while they are in their cells. I know that for me personally i talk fast but then 3 people don't listen and they are saying its an invalid command when everybody else was paying attention. Just a thought from someone who talks quickly as warden.

But there's some people who purposely talk fast, and that's the main issue.

Lol this is like the 3rd topic about this. If it's this bad something should be done lol.

Theres a big knot in this. BA_Minecraft has a secret that can destroy the cells leading to very fast and inaudible commands. If your going to impliment this, you must at least release the nerfed version onto defy servers.

On 6/14/2017 at 5:28 PM, Kelly said:

There's a fine line between talking inaudibly fast and making quick commands.

6 hours ago, Copes said:

There's a fine line between talking inaudibly fast and making quick commands.

I agree there

I hate it when I ask for a repeat and then the Warden still says, "all T's when cell doorsopenpleasetakeastopdjgfjshdfhhsdfhsdhgdfugindfh freeeeeze."

okay okay look this is added into the rules now because i said so

Ok I see the need for this, but whenever I try to think of a rule to add it's always either too vague or easily abused by players. You can't just say 3 repeats equals an inaudible command because people would just spam repeats. You also can't just say no inaudible orders, because that is way too vague. Maybe I'm too dumb, can you guys think of a reasonable way to word this?

maybe as wardon you cant be done with orders within a certan amount of time like 5-10 seconds and if there done before then it would be inaudible or dont pourposly talk inaudibly