Stevey Snowball

Ct can buy certain items from shop.

10 posts in this topic

I dont know if someone already gave this idea but I was thinking on ct's being able to buy things from shop. Imma give a few examples like.

Tac grenade - 100 credits

Armor - 25 credits

Open Cells from anywhere - 250 credits

And there could be many more ideas, if someone already had this idea just reply so I can know.

7 hours ago, Zarakattack said:

Only warden and deputy should get tacs.

Why, even if someone would try and rdm with them you would need to play and gain credits to even buy one.

1 hour ago, Stevey Snowball said:

Why, even if someone would try and rdm with them you would need to play and gain credits to even buy one.

And when it comes time to have a wards all the cts (if not all l, most) buy tacs and kill every prisoner because they can see them through walls.

6 hours ago, Zarakattack said:

And when it comes time to have a wards all the cts (if not all l, most) buy tacs and kill every prisoner because they can see them through walls.

They could be disabled on special event days.

Tag Grenades (yes, for me I call them tag) - Big flaw here. Only warden and deputy should get tags, as said by Zarakattack. These are to capture prisoners in cells and hiding in spots. If you could buy tags, it would cause a imbalance giving them wallhacks.

Armour - Most maps will feature a armour button, so this is entirely useless.

Open Cells from Anywhere - Script limitations. Plugins have to know the names of the cell doors in the bsp and every cell door is different. My cell doors is cell_fence, while others will be cell_door. We couldnt detect of a area search either because of how in bsps, solids like brushes dont exist. Instead, they exist as one giant piece of geometry with collision layered on and textures. Every maps origin is different.

12 hours ago, TS-Drumsticks said:

Tag Grenades (yes, for me I call them tag) - Big flaw here. Only warden and deputy should get tags, as said by Zarakattack. These are to capture prisoners in cells and hiding in spots. If you could buy tags, it would cause a imbalance giving them wallhacks.

Open Cells from Anywhere - Script limitations. Plugins have to know the names of the cell doors in the bsp and every cell door is different. My cell doors is cell_fence, while others will be cell_door. We couldnt detect of a area search either because of how in bsps, solids like brushes dont exist. Instead, they exist as one giant piece of geometry with collision layered on and textures. Every maps origin is different.

I agree with you  you seem smart and know about this lol

Posted (edited)

EDIT: Actually, upon getting warden or deps, you get armour automatically, which brings me back to tags.

Also, oh cool I have 5 rep.

Edited by TS-Drumsticks

On 6/17/2017 at 4:26 AM, TS-Drumsticks said:

you can just shoot cell button with an awp or sumthin