DEFYclan.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cozy

Shoot Or Dont Shoot

Cozy    3

Hello Guys i think everyone knows the game shoot or dont shoot so i think its opiniated because everytime people target me since im staff or they hate me for no reason so can we please do something bout this.

-Cozy❤️

• Upvote 1

What you could try to do, would be to record the statistics of the game. Record how many player there are, when you are chosen, and who who dies at each stage of the game. Then you could do it again with multiple games of SODS. 

you could make a graph of the numbers coming together.

Then you you do it again with a changed name or alt account and you could be offline. After you have repeated the experiment you can compare the results and draw your conclusion as to whether or not you are being targeted purposely.

Or you could try to be more nice to people?

Edited by MarthaTheWatermelon
Capitalization

Headshot♥    20

On 12/26/2016 at 11:04 AM, MarthaTheWatermelon said:

What you could try to do, would be to record the statistics of the game. Record how many player there are, when you are chosen, and who who dies at each stage of the game. Then you could do it again with multiple games of SODS. 

you could make a graph of the numbers coming together.

Then you you do it again with a changed name or alt account and you could be offline. After you have repeated the experiment you can compare the results and draw your conclusion as to whether or not you are being targeted purposely.

Or you could try to be more nice to people?

i would do that but its to much work

• Upvote 1

Mark    114

I will try to look into this further however the CT should be choosing new T's to aim at as well as asking a different T whether to shoot or not. Its really up to the T to say shoot or dont shoot so its not really possible that it is opinionated since the CT really has no control on the response of the T unless said T has already used up two dont shoots which then leads to a shoot.

i think there should be a command in the wardens menu to activate shoot or dont soot and when that happens it picks a random player to aim at and a random player to ask soot or dont shoot and then the player being asks types either !shoot or !dont so that is complete random.

• Upvote 1

Mark    114

Shoot or don't shoot is now an opinionated game so any ct who wants to do this game must enable the refuse command or ask the T's.

Thanks for the suggestion.