DEFYclan.com
Mr.Happy

So let's talk about Duke's abuse in TS

As we all know, Duke tends to get out of control at times and is tempted to release his anger on a frightened child named Happy. Now Happy just wants to be left at peace in teamspeak and at times will talk here and there but usually just minds his own business. Sadly, Happy is known as a meme in the DEFY community and is made fun of often. Happy, being the one that gets bullied a lot, is Duke's first pick at a game I call " move happy to every channel in teamspeak till he cycles back to the channel he originated" or MHTECITTHCBTTCHO for short. This has gotten so out of hand that Duke does this to poor little Happy multiple times a day. I just wanted to make this clear to everyone and I want everyone to share the hashtag #StopDukeFromAbusing2k17

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mr.Happy said:

As we all know, Duke tends to get out of control at times and is tempted to release his anger on a frightened child named Happy. Now Happy just wants to be left at peace in teamspeak and at times will talk here and there but usually just minds his own business. Sadly, Happy is known as a meme in the DEFY community and is made fun of often. Happy, being the one that gets bullied a lot, is Duke's first pick at a game I call " move happy to every channel in teamspeak till he cycles back to the channel he originated" or MHTECITTHCBTTCHO for short. This has gotten so out of hand that Duke does this to poor little Happy multiple times a day. I just wanted to make this clear to everyone and I want everyone to share the hashtag #StopDukeFromAbusing2k17

If this is a real issue you shouldn't have posted it and talked to mark.

8 hours ago, Seven said:

FIGHT MEEEEEEE

Lol, "User joined your channel" "User has been slayed from your channel" "User has been banned from your channel"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.