DEFYclan.com
PotatoStyle

Attracting more players.

I've been playing on popular TTT servers briefly the last few days and realized what really sets our server apart, the lack of content. It's not a bad thing that our server is simple because some people like the simplicity. But if we really want to attract a wider audience, adding content to be up to par is the best option. The truth is players want content, not fast downloads. I would like to know everyone's opinions and thoughts. (Personally with the player models I think we have taken a step in the right direction)

• Upvote 1

I do agree, because while what drew me was the simplicity but I think what we are lacking is a shop for items you can keep and work towards. We'll definitely be discussing this in the future.

• Like 2

On 10/7/2017 at 9:43 PM, PotatoStyle said:

I've been playing on popular TTT servers briefly the last few days and realized what really sets our server apart, the lack of content. It's not a bad thing that our server is simple because some people like the simplicity. But if we really want to attract a wider audience, adding content to be up to par is the best option. The truth is players want content, not fast downloads. I would like to know everyone's opinions and thoughts. (Personally with the player models I think we have taken a step in the right direction)

The player models was a good idea. I have seen people with vip more because of it , and it makes are server unique to other servers. (But i think we need more) 

23 minutes ago, XxDukexBeastxX said:

The player models was a good idea. I have seen people with vip more because of it , and it makes are server unique to other servers. (But i think we need more) 

I wouldn't say unique but definitely a step towards it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.