Kriticals

Morning & Mid-Day Admins/Mods

26 posts in this topic

There are literally no admins on in the morning or mid day and people just start breaking rules and one incident today a CT was mass freekillng and walling and aimlocking on the server.. and any admin on? No..

Daniel Kriticals

Posted (edited)

Yeah I have been on the server alot of times, when this shit has been happening, please get some admins on 24/7 maybe recruit some more?

Lots of freekilling and hacking lately

Edited by Emilio

Yes it is an ongoing issue that needs to be fixed it would help to have admins on this server kriticals brought up a great topic thank you kriticals

I agree no admins are on and their are many kids screwing up the game! It gets borring because those kids ruin it for every1! :(

I have school... every day. I cant be on untill about 4:00 PM EST. I think some new mods are a good idea, but they have to be good. I currently have 2 ideas for people that would make good mods.

28 minutes ago, VAPE GOD FOX said:

I have school... every day. I cant be on untill about 4:00 PM EST. I think some new mods are a good idea, but they have to be good. I currently have 2 ideas for people that would make good mods.

i understand but this isn't just a one time incident it happens almost every morning

I agree, this stuff is happening as I'm typing this. We need more active admins during morning and midday

27 minutes ago, Michael said:

I agree, this stuff is happening as I'm typing this. We need more active admins during morning and midday

thanks saiyan

I  wish I could be on and help u guys out but I got to leave at 8:00 EST then my bus gets home late around 4:35 EST . Sorry for everyone who is suffering :(

What time zone are you referring to? Can you take some screenshots with the server time type in chat "thetime" also include scoreboard so we can get an idea of what time this occurs at.

Spoiler

tod.jpg

32 minutes ago, Mark said:

What time zone are you referring to? Can you take some screenshots with the server time type in chat "thetime" also include scoreboard so we can get an idea of what time this occurs at.

Reveal hidden contents

tod.jpg

Aye I can hop on early morning check whats up play a few games and just leave my recording on all day until im back and look through if that works, or I can get up early and check on things, and right before I leave for school. I do fully agree though that we need more staff. Probably at least 3 more mods. Not gonna lie but most of the time I'm on rarely theres a staff on except later like night time. No offense at all. I'm on pretty much all the time and can join at a moments notice so if theres a problem and no ones on I will join in about 10 seconds and click record.

2 hours ago, Mark said:

Hide contents

tod.jpg

Hey Mark the time this mainly occurs is 7am-2-2:30pm (PST) I'll be sure to do the screenshot tomorrow morning!

I'm not on in the mornings but I'm on around 3:00 Central Timezone. I'm normally on for awhile might play a comp or 2 in between but message me if somethings wrong.

14 hours ago, Kriticals said:

There are literally no admins on in the morning or mid day and people just start breaking rules and one incident today a CT was mass freekillng and walling and aimlocking on the server.. and any admin on? No..

Daniel Kriticals

So Apply then and do someting to hjelp this problem

9 hours ago, IcePack said:

Aye I can hop on early morning check whats up play a few games and just leave my recording on all day until im back and look through if that works, or I can get up early and check on things, and right before I leave for school. I do fully agree though that we need more staff. Probably at least 3 more mods. Not gonna lie but most of the time I'm on rarely theres a staff on except later like night time. No offense at all. I'm on pretty much all the time and can join at a moments notice so if theres a problem and no ones on I will join in about 10 seconds and click record.

For me is all day because i live in norway

13 hours ago, jgl said:

I agree no admins are on and their are many kids screwing up the game! It gets borring because those kids ruin it for every1! :(

Maybe hjelp by applaying for saff

21 hours ago, jgl said:

like you, i played with you for 10 min and then i left because you where free killing and micspamming maybe read the rules to 

I am on usually between 3:20 pm est and 10:00pm est depending on the day of the week. I'm usually on all Saturday depending on what's going on and Sunday I'm usually on all day.