DEFYclan.com
Mrbam

Less hackers ( ADMINS ARE NOT WHAT WE NEED)

hello i was on ips community and I was trying to fine someting that help the community, we all know that we have alot of hackers/micspammers and more on the server. And if we add https://invisionpower.com/files/file/7465-bim41-chatbox/  then poeple can just type in that chat if they wanna report a player on the server or if they wanna say that some-person is hacking or if people just wanna speak,  right now if poeple freekill then people have to make a post but if we add this then they can just type it in the chat.like this:(EX) Hello I was playing on the server and i met some guy that was mean and freekilling his name was @mark and he called me bitch and freekilled me many times, can you plz ban him plz. He was a bad member why is he still on the server, if you ask me he is a fucking ruski bitch .

more info:

click the link to see the thing I wanna add to the forum

if you wanna add this plz like the post so we can see many people wanna add it

i have many more thing i wanna add soon comming.

@mar this is just for you: I have a forum that is jusing ips you wanna see it ?

If an admin does not see it happen he cant do anything. So its up to players to record and make a forum complaint with proof. If the complaint is resolved then the player who broke the rules will get double the punishment listed on the rules page. 

Also shadow play is probably the best way to record since it records last 5 min.

If someone wrote on chat "mrbam is mass freekilling. Ban him now."  Should i go on server and ban you?

28 minutes ago, Mark said:

If an admin does not see it happen he cant do anything. So its up to players to record and make a forum complaint with proof. If the complaint is resolved then the player who broke the rules will get double the punishment listed on the rules page. 

Also shadow play is probably the best way to record since it records last 5 min.

but we can add it so people can speak in the chat, because forum looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring and a place where people can say things and they don't need to make an post to say just someting.

Edited by Mrbam

34 minutes ago, Mark said:

If someone wrote on chat "mrbam is mass freekilling. Ban him now."  Should i go on server and ban you?

but you know I'll never do that :P<------ joking

so no that is not what i ment, I ment like if a member type in the chat that a player are freekilling then a staff can join the server and spec him or play to see what he does.

and this chat is good for people they can have some fun in the chat and just have a good time, sooo many community have this because is good for a community.    :XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.