DEFYclan.com
Sign in to follow this  
IcePack

Thanks to our staff!

Hey guys coming on to say a late happy new year but no reason to not say this at all but thanks to all our staff on DEFY. You guys have been helping us through so much, hackers, spammers, free-killers, mass free-killers and more! I know a big Topic lately is about morning to mid day staff. DEFY staff is doing the most of what they can helping us out by getting rid of the people who "don't belong on defy servers" Although most of our staff can't be on at that time doesn't mean we should get mad at them for that. But lets get back to the topic. Our staff has been just about great during 2016. A wonderful year for me especially play with all of you. I have gotten to know some sides outside of Jailbreak. How we play in competitive for fun. Some of us are strict  and are here to win and some just like to have fun and mess around (silvers) but getting time to know some other sides of our staff and playing with them is why I love jailbreak today. I love all the members we have in Defy there great to play with. One great thing about 2016 is how Staff shows you whats going on, or how things work. And that happened to me in about 25 minutes. After they taught me what I needed to know, I litterally played Jailbreak from 12 hours, and there was my hook. I have enjoyed every time I have played. Playing as a T, or a CT. You have people to guide us along and show how everything works. Some staff have come some real friends of mind this past month and I'd like to thank you guys for that, yet theres no way to thank you guys enough. Just about everyone on the staff team or in the clan have helped me created some great videos. Just by playing with me and going along with my ideas. 

So one last time thank you to the staff for one great 2016, and lets have a better one this 2017

-IcePack

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this