DEFYclan.com
Sign in to follow this  
tracelocke

TTT idea

Credits are a little hard to come by for a non-member for you only get 1 credit every time, so I (and a few others) are constantly on 10 credits or less. Maybe we could add a new way to get betting credits? Like "Bet on T 100 times" or "Bet on CT 100 times" or just kill xeno on his T round, but let's be honest, no one is going to get that. I know for admins and VIPs it's rather easy to get credits, but I think it would make the servers more enjoyable if you get could get credits a tad bit faster.

10 minutes ago, tracelocke said:

Credits are a little hard to come by for a non-member for you only get 1 credit every time, so I (and a few others) are constantly on 10 credits or less. Maybe we could add a new way to get betting credits? Like "Bet on T 100 times" or "Bet on CT 100 times" or just kill xeno on his T round, but let's be honest, no one is going to get that. I know for admins and VIPs it's rather easy to get credits, but I think it would make the servers more enjoyable if you get could get credits a tad bit faster.

You are so right about this suggestion. If you become become member btw you get x2 credits

14 minutes ago, tracelocke said:

I don't think admins get more than normal just vip

4 hours ago, tracelocke said:

The credits are setup in this manner because we believe that members and players will feel the items they attain will have more value to them if it takes longer to get them. If for example we gave everyone 10k credits and everyone was able to get the same items or things within an hour, would you feel special having that item??? Would you feel like you accomplished anything??? We do not believe in handing credits out like its candy.

Also on a side note there will be weekends in the future that we offer double credits, so this would be a good way to earn credits faster so look out for those announcements :)

3 hours ago, tracelocke said:

But all the admins rig it so they win.

LOL no admin can rig the system. Their may be a pattern to the betting but the betting system needs some work or temporarily disabled until we fix the issues with it.

1 hour ago, Mark said:

The credits are setup in this manner because we believe that members and players will feel the items they attain will have more value to them if it takes longer to get them. If for example we gave everyone 10k credits and everyone was able to get the same items or things within an hour, would you feel special having that item??? Would you feel like you accomplished anything??? We do not believe in handing credits out like its candy.

Also on a side note there will be weekends in the future that we offer double credits, so this would be a good way to earn credits faster so look out for those announcements :)

LOL no admin can rig the system. Their may be a pattern to the betting but the betting system needs some work or temporarily disabled until we fix the issues with it.

Happy to hear this.