DEFYclan.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

TTT Voice Chat

Binding a key to sm_tvoice or typing in console sm_tvoice when you are a Traitor will put you into a Traitor only voice chat. What this does is only T-buddies can hear what you say. In this voice chat you can still hear everyone else but when you speak on your mic only fellow traitors will hear you. So you can use this to communicate useful info to fellow T-Buddies. :)

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, milo said:

Does it auto-change it back afterwards?

If you become inno and you still had it enabled in the previous round I believe it would change it back.

On 11/19/2017 at 7:03 PM, Mark said:

If you become inno and you still had it enabled in the previous round I believe it would change it back.

If I bind it to let's say the letter f

Then is it when I press f it toggles it on then when I press my normal talk key it works. Right?

bind v "say Dabbing on your sister will crash the server, please don't dab on your sisters :D.

Thanks have a nice dab!"

34 minutes ago, IcePack said:

bind v "say Dabbing on your sister will crash the server, please don't dab on your sisters :D.

Thanks have a nice dab!"

No.

4 hours ago, Zarakattack said:

If I bind it to let's say the letter f

Then is it when I press f it toggles it on then when I press my normal talk key it works. Right?

Yes it is a toggle to turn traitor voice chat on or off. So once toggled on press your normal talk key and now only traitor buddies will hear you.

• Upvote 1