I got u i would play

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 1:32 PM, Emo Hoe said:

Please Login or Register to view this.

main menu preview for my new game

going to be free to play

gonna add microtransactions somehow

yeet

who would play

Make sure to make it battle royale. Also Monika mentioned "lootboxes" make sure to keep those in there, just make it where the cheapest amount of microtransactions is 5 dollars, and you get double the amount of what it costs to open a "lootbox". All in all, even if it's 30 dollars and never goes on sale, I'll still get it.

8 hours ago, tracelocke said:

Make sure to make it battle royale. Also Monika mentioned "lootboxes" make sure to keep those in there, just make it where the cheapest amount of microtransactions is 5 dollars, and you get double the amount of what it costs to open a "lootbox". All in all, even if it's 30 dollars and never goes on sale, I'll still get it.

Lol if only emo could do that rn. Jk he's a good programmer but it takes people with years of skill to make that lol.

1 minute ago, Zarakattack said:

Jk he's a good programmer but it takes people with years of skill to make that lol.

Good? Just good? Look here Asian boy, emo made a remake of a map on csgo, therefore he can make a full game with no problem.

11 hours ago, tracelocke said:

Good? Just good? Look here Asian boy, emo made a remake of a map on csgo, therefore he can make a full game with no problem.

U sure you understand how games are mad lol. He made the razer remake from csgo sdk which is hard but to design a game like a battle royale with good graphics and loot drops, it would take more than one experienced programmer lol. Anyway I don't wanna argue about this even though I started it. My b

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Zarakattack said:

U sure you understand how games are mad lol. He made the razer remake from csgo sdk which is hard but to design a game like a battle royale with good graphics and loot drops, it would take more than one experienced programmer lol. Anyway I don't wanna argue about this even though I started it. My b

You do understand it was a joke.... right?