DEFYclan.com
Матамир Путин

Difference Between Sus and High Sus

You can kill someone based on sus with 2 minutes or less left in the round. However you must have a valid reason for placing sus on someone in the first place. Calling sus just to call sus is not allowed. Also remember that killing someone in overtime based off bad information will affect your karma. 

An example where I might call high sus on someone would be if they shot an explosive barrel while I was passing but I was unable to tell if they were shooting it to wound me or to make the pathway safe and did not see me walking towards it.

An example where I might call sus on someone is if I hear gun shots in a direction where another player was leaving.

8 hours ago, Mark said:

You can kill someone based on sus with 2 minutes or less left in the round. However you must have a valid reason for placing sus on someone in the first place. Calling sus just to call sus is not allowed. Also remember that killing someone in overtime based off bad information will affect your karma. 

An example where I might call high sus on someone would be if they shot an explosive barrel while I was passing but I was unable to tell if they were shooting it to wound me or to make the pathway safe and did not see me walking towards it.

An example where I might call sus on someone is if I hear gun shots in a direction where another player was leaving.

Is there any difference between sus and high sus? Or is that just something that the players started doing without any rule behind it?

We do not currently have any rules based on high sus we just simply have a rule based on suspicion.

Our rule on Suspicions is this "Suspicion (Sus): If a person calls suspicion on another player, it means that they believe they could be the traitor, but don’t have enough evidence to call a KOS."

Someone calling high sus is no different then calling sus.

As a player I would assume that when someone calls high sus that player strongly believes that person is a traitor vs someone just calling someone out for sus.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Mark said:

We do not currently have any rules based on high sus we just simply have a rule based on suspicion.

Our rule on Suspicions is this "Suspicion (Sus): If a person calls suspicion on another player, it means that they believe they could be the traitor, but don’t have enough evidence to call a KOS."

Someone calling high sus is no different then calling sus.

As a player I would assume that when someone calls high sus that player strongly believes that person is a traitor vs someone just calling someone out for sus.

Aight.  Thanks for the clarification!