DEFYclan.com
Dark

die Einführung von Dark ☭

Hello Defy,

I'm Dark and I have come here to become a pain to all of the admins, and I will make sure everyone will hate me equally! <3

In all seriousness, I'm excited to see what this community has in store for me for as long as I play here. A little backstory of me: I used to be in a clan called NSG (Never Stop Gaming) that hosted a large jailbreak server in 2016 and up till October of 2017. Due to some complications and gay bois ruining things for us, NSG is no more (so yall admins reading this better put down those ban hammers). The former members of my clan have since been working on a new jailbreak server and a new clan, but I won't say anything else in case that is considered advertising ;). But for now, Defy seems like a cool place to hang out for now, and from what I have already seen, the staff here seem... interesting? Anyway, hope you all welcome me with open arms into this new experience for me! And I hope what Emo said about getting double credits for signing up was true, I have way to many hours on TTT anyway.

P.S: I love the TTT server!

kSBCSzv.jpg

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dark ☭ said:

Hello Defy,

I'm Dark and I have come here to become a pain to all of the admins, and I will make sure everyone will hate me equally! <3

In all seriousness, I'm excited to see what this community has in store for me for as long as I play here. A little backstory of me: I used to be in a clan called NSG (Never Stop Gaming) that hosted a large jailbreak server in 2016 and up till October of 2017. Due to some complications and gay bois ruining things for us, NSG is no more (so yall admins reading this better put down those ban hammers). The former members of my clan have since been working on a new jailbreak server and a new clan, but I won't say anything else in case that is considered advertising ;). But for now, Defy seems like a cool place to hang out for now, and from what I have already seen, the staff here seem... interesting? Anyway, hope you all welcome me with open arms into this new experience for me! And I hope what Emo said about getting double credits for signing up was true, I have way to many hours on TTT anyway.

P.S: I love the TTT server!

kSBCSzv.jpg

I liek the TTT and no leik very much jailbreak

28 minutes ago, PotatoStyle said:

You're gay for never coming online.

that's mean

Welcome to the server + forums!
If you're interested, you can always bring your friends to populate our Jailbreak server! It's usually unpopulated and just needs a kickstart, so that'd be great if you're interested!

We'd be happy to welcome the ex-members of your clan here as well, if they'd be interested in joining!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/31/2017 at 12:21 AM, Ender said:

Are you german?

No, I just felt like doing something different besides "Dark's Introduction"' or some cliche shit like that.