Stevey Snowball

More Maps in the Map Pool

IK that people in the staff team dont want more mapes but the maps in the pool right now are really boring since everyone has played them. Plus for Community Pool the T room doesn't even work. There are a couple of maps that I would like to see be added back to the map pool, and maps that are gonna be new.

Added back

Terror Train

Richburg

ttt_forest

ttt_69thway

ttt_closequarters

New Maps

ttt_manor_night

TTT_Apocalypse

TTT_Hedgemaze

TTT_hybridgrounds

Some of these maps may be needed to be worked on, understandable. But the server is just gonna be more overplayed and overplayed until it gets so boring nobody even plays anymore.

The ones that I want to see added back can just be added back since they are already made with the little defy name at the end. (Ex- ttt_richburg_defy)

The server will be more fun since it will have more of a span of maps to play on.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Stevey Snowball said:

IK that people in the staff team dont want more mapes but the maps in the pool right now are really boring since everyone has played them. Plus for Community Pool the T room doesn't even work. There are a couple of maps that I would like to see be added back to the map pool, and maps that are gonna be new.

Added back

Terror Train

Richburg

ttt_forest

ttt_69thway

ttt_closequarters

New Maps

ttt_manor_night

TTT_Apocalypse

TTT_Hedgemaze

TTT_hybridgrounds

Some of these maps may be needed to be worked on, understandable. But the server is just gonna be more overplayed and overplayed until it gets so boring nobody even plays anymore.

The ones that I want to see added back can just be added back since they are already made with the little defy name at the end. (Ex- ttt_richburg_defy)

The server will be more fun since it will have more of a span of maps to play on.

i totally agree with you Stevey. Lots of negativity coming from lots of players about the little maps. 

1 hour ago, Ender said:

when will new maps be posted on the servers?

The people who are in charge of this are against it for some reason. Maybe because it might put a big load on the server and cause crashes.

9 hours ago, Zarakattack said:

The people who are in charge of this are against it for some reason. Maybe because it might put a big load on the server and cause crashes.

We have more important things to work on. This is not a priority.

• Sad 3

7 hours ago, Emo Hoe said:

Why isn't putting maps for players that like them and would play the server for them not a priority, makes no sense. But you know more so ok

12 hours ago, Emo Hoe said:

It isnt a priority? Because the people who are in charge of it dont play... You dont know what it's like to play the same maps for like a month straight.

• Upvote 3

There needs to be map diversity otherwise TTT is just boring. It was promised that the maps would be back by January. I don’t mind waiting, but I think this should be a priority.

• Upvote 1

Definitely wish the map pool was as big as it used to be.

Not priority? TTT Maps=getting played 3-5 times in a session daily, that bore's players, players leave. Less people less activity, no activity no server. in our Training it literally says 'The most important thing to remember as a staff member is HOW IMPORTANT our players and members are. without our player's and members there is no server, without a server there is no need for staff'. Putting player base last is a huge mistake.  it doesn't take long to add maps to a map pool, considering the map's are already there. Just seem's like laziness. The sooner the map's are replaced the more people we keep. The longer and you will have a dead server very fast.

• Thanks 1

The following maps have been added back to the pool

• ttt_terrortrain_v1_csgo_defy
  • ttt_minecraft_b5_csgo_v1_defy
  • ttt_richburg_defy
  • ttt_minecraftcity_defy
  • ttt_roy_the_ship_csgoport_v3_1_defy
  • ttt_drybone_swamp_v1d_defy
  • ttt_forest_b1_defy
  • ttt_closequarters_defy

I have also increased the setting in the map vote to exclude previously played maps to 5. This should make it so you cant play a certain map over and over rather you can only play that map every 5 map changes. 

As for the new maps we may add some later this week but when adding new maps we will only add 2-3 at a time to see how they do in the map pool and if people enjoy them, because adding a ton of new maps to the pool can cause us to play maps we do not know and do not like. Which that too will kill the server.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2