DEFYclan.com
OneSneakyFox

New way of identifying T-buddy is just bad

Posted (edited)

Why did we replace the old way of seeing you T-buddy (outline) to just seeing a t on top of their head? 

This new way doesn't add anything new and makes it harder to identify your t_buddy. 

Without the outline, you won't know where your buddy is and might kill them accidentally. (I have killed other T's and other T's have killed me because of this)

I do not see anything wrong with the old system (If there is pls tell me) and there are absolutely no advantages for the new system. 

Reverting it back to the old way would make playing T a lot more enjoyable.

Edited by OneSneakyFox
  • Upvote 2

I agree, personally I have been seeing a lot of players accidentally killing there T buddy.

We removed the T outlines + wallhack because of the impact it had on the server.

The outlines would often cause the servers to crash, and switching to the beacons was the only other option we had once we removed it.

I'm sure @Mark can explain more in detail, but this is the general idea.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Emo Hoe said:

We removed the T outlines + wallhack because of the impact it had on the server.

The outlines would often cause the servers to crash, and switching to the beacons was the only other option we had once we removed it.

I'm sure @Mark can explain more in detail, but this is the general idea.

I'm confused. This didn't happen 2 months ago when this was still in the server. Maybe remove other small plug in that we don't need

• Upvote 1

Since this new method means crashing is gone (hopefully) It's not all that bad. Just pay attention when you're killing everyone.