DEFYclan.com
Zarakattack

Rule Update 1/19/18

Rule Feedback  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Is this rule better than just an ordinary slay, Please think carefully before answering (not like "oh my GOD 2 rounds OMG SO UNFAIR" think clearly to what this removes and adds)

• Yes
    • No

RDM Punishment Changed

• Punishment now includes a new function called Round Slays or Rslays. (new rule should be displayed in Rule #13 of General Server Rules)
  • Each person that is rdmed from one individual=2 Rslays. Example: Zarakattack RDMed 1 person, that would be 2 Rslays and if Zarakattack RDMed 2 people, that would be 4 Rslays

Before this rule was added, the punishment was an ordinary slay. The new rule is better in a way that it combats leave to avoid so if someone leaves after the round they rdmed, they would still get slayed automatically when they come back on the server. 

1 hour ago, Zarakattack said:

The new rule is better in a way that it combats leave to avoid so if someone leaves after the round they rdmed, they would still get slayed automatically when they come back on the server. 

Does this mean that its ok to leave after you rdm someone, since you will get punished when you return

34 minutes ago, Hexaquan said:

Does this mean that its ok to leave after you rdm someone, since you will get punished when you return

I think that's a no because admins need you to be on the server to issue the command

Edited by Seven

I don’t support this new rule. TTT should be fun for everyone, even the guy that rdm’d. Longer slay times just turn people off.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hexaquan said:

nope, the admin must issue the slay on you first. then you can leave.

19 minutes ago, PotatoStyle said:

I don’t support this new rule. TTT should be fun for everyone, even the guy that rdm’d. Longer slay times just turn people off.

People that rdm other turn them off and I think its only fair they dont get to play.... why would we let someone who makes the game less fun for others be allowed to roam arouind with no punishment.

But then it's harder for me to get banned, wtf gay.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, PotatoStyle said:

if they get turned off they may stop to rdm, and people who get rdm’d are getting turned on ;) when they see that the one who rdm got a punishment. With this rule the amount of rdm can decrease which would make the gameplay alot better and maybe new people will join for the rdm amount is less. I also think new players should maybe get 1 slay if they clearly dont know how to play or they dont know any of the rules.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ...Blaиk said:

if they get turned off they may stop to rdm, and people who get rdm’d are getting turned on ;) when they see that the one who rdm got a punishment. With this rule the amount of rdm can decrease which would make the gameplay alot better and maybe new people will join for the rdm amount is less. I also think new players should maybe get 1 slay if they clearly dont know how to play or they dont know any of the rules.

I like it because, for the new players, they'll have to sit out two rounds and watch and learn. They probably won't learn much in just one round. Plus the people who come to just RDM will get a harsher punishment, and it won't really be worth it for them.

• Upvote 2

awe dang i think this means i can't quick scope xiv anymore 

On 1/19/2018 at 7:03 PM, Zarakattack said:

nope, the admin must issue the slay on you first. then you can leave.

So if i have to leave but I rdm'd the round before the admin can assign me the slay and then I can leave?

1 hour ago, Hexaquan said:

So if i have to leave but I rdm'd the round before the admin can assign me the slay and then I can leave?

If the admin already assigned the Rslay on you, technically you can leave since you will get punished once you come back anyway, but we recommend waiting the slays. If it is an emergency you can leave but wait till the admin assigns the slay first.

On 1/21/2018 at 1:18 PM, Zarakattack said:

If it is an emergency you can leave but wait till the admin assigns the slay first.

ok, that sounds pretty good. I swear every time i had to go leave unexpectedly i had a slay

• Haha 1