DEFYclan.com
Krim

Being Gone

This is just a statement to kind of clarify why i have been away, As many have noticed. I've been working 12 hours 7 days a week as of right now, for the past two weeks. Hopefully i should be back by next Monday or at least a bit more active. I was supposedly suppose to be back this Monday but i didn't get time off like i was suppose to because of others not being there showing up etc. Hopefully i will see you all next Monday and not be called back into work for another week period. Hope that kind of clarify's for everyone why i have been inactive for about three week's now. All HR related stuff and my activity should pick up next week. I hope to see you all next week.

Edited by Krim
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Never Done said:

I mean ive been gone and no one really noticed

Well I do not mind when the ts is quiet. It is much better than having to hearing your loud binds.

Edited by Seven

11 minutes ago, Seven said:

well i dont mind when the ts is quiet is better than your loud binds

11/10 grammar

On 2/1/2018 at 1:48 PM, Never Done said:

I mean ive been gone and no one really noticed

well u don't talk as much in game either and your always in your office .

On 1/31/2018 at 1:32 PM, Krim said:

This is just a statement to kind of clarify why i have been away, As many have noticed. I've been working 12 hours 7 days a week as of right now, for the past two weeks. Hopefully i should be back by next Monday or at least a bit more active. I was supposedly suppose to be back this Monday but i didn't get time off like i was suppose to because of others not being there showing up etc. Hopefully i will see you all next Monday and not be called back into work for another week period. Hope that kind of clarify's for everyone why i have been inactive for about three week's now. All HR related stuff and my activity should pick up next week. I hope to see you all next week.

Isn't it illegal to work over 48 hours a week. Or are you doing 12 hours a week. Cause if you do 12 hours a day that would be 84 a week. Isn't that illegal?

Oh or you opting to do it. Damn son thats hard.

3 hours ago, Zarakattack said:

well u don't talk as much in game either and your always in your office .

Because my mic does that thing with the program and im too lazy to fix it most of the time

4 hours ago, Never Done said:

Because my mic does that thing with the program and im too lazy to fix it most of the time

oh rip.