DEFYclan.com
Sign in to follow this  
Emo Hoe

Community Event 2 - 2v2 Tournament

Grab your friends, and get ready to win some credits: The DEFY 2v2 tournament is coming on (1 month after post).

Gameplay:

• Each game will consist of the basis of the Wingman gamemode
  • Maps that will be played include Inferno, Cobblestone, Train, Shortdust, and Rialto
    • Maps will be picked randomly
  • All matches except the final will be BO1 games, while the final will be BO3
  • We will use a typical bracket system for matches
  • Team count
    • If team count does not evenly amount to a power of 2, (2, 4, 8, 16, etc.) seeding will be used
    • The team with the lowest average Matchmaking ranks will be playing first, with the higher ranks receiving bye's if necessary.

Prizes:

• 1st Place - Bronze VIP/month each player
  • 2nd Place 1000 credits each player
  • 3rd/4th Place: 500 credits each player

Requirements: 

All matches will be streamed on the DEFY twitch at (https://www.twitch.tv/defyclan_com), with casting and everything you love in a CS match!

Get to practicing, we hope to see you there! Signup will be available at https://goo.gl/forms/1S7QHjQPIVEjD1ov1.

• Upvote 1

Does it go by comp rank or wingman rank? Because I'm LE in wingman but GN2 in comp xd

12 hours ago, Ninja said:

Does it go by comp rank or wingman rank? Because I'm LE in wingman but GN2 in comp xd

I'm guessing comp rank. I'M GN3 IN WKNGMAN LOLL.

5 hours ago, BOT Albert said:

What if someone is cheating? will they be disqualified and banned from the servers?

No we will keep them and give them 15 dolllars to buy another month on their subscription. Also they will be given free gold vip forever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this