Sign in to follow this  
Zarak

Rule Update 3/6/18

Rule Update 3/6/18   

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Overtime Suspicion Rule Addition

• Commonly misinterpreted rule allowing players to place a suspicion on someone and following through and killing them when over time starts.
  • Green indicates new addition explaining that anyone is allowed to follow through on the sus.
  • The addition of Overtime: This starts when there are only 2 minutes left in the round. During overtime you are allowed to kill people for being suspicious, but be careful, because if you’re wrong it will affect your karma. In order to kill a player for suspicion, you must say in voice/game chat why you have a valid suspicion on the player and anyone is allowed to kill them when overtime starts
  • Thanks 1

so if you see someone and randomly call high sus then kill him would that fall into rdm? I know a couple of times where i just a feeling that someone is t by they way that they look at me, and thats not really a valid reason to call high sus, will that be an offense with punishment?

1 hour ago, ...Blaиk said:

so if you see someone and randomly call high sus then kill him would that fall into rdm? I know a couple of times where i just a feeling that someone is t by they way that they look at me, and thats not really a valid reason to call high sus, will that be an offense with punishment?

Well, no. I don't see why it would be a punishable offense. If you feel like you have enough evidence whether it's verbal, or to do with their behaviour/actions then go for it.

2 hours ago, ...Blaиk said:

Not necessarily, it honestly depends on the context of the situation, If you have heard shots nearby and that person is coming from that area and is looking at you weird, you can high sus them. But if they are casually walking and did nothing wrong but "look at you" I believe it is not a valid reason.