Ninja

Favorite Song / Musician

Posted (edited)

Was wondering, whats everyone's favorite song or singer or group or whatever at the moment? Mine changes a lot but I enjoy almost every Post Malone song, and as for my favorite song I've been listening to Sad!, Choppa, or Psycho. I can't choose.

Edited by Ninja
  • Like 1

My all time three favorite artists are: Hyper Potions, Ujico/Snail’s house, and Subtact. My favorite song right now is Kino Hiko - The noise of rain. Yup, that’s about it.

dont have a favorite artist but favorite song is probably nowadays by lil skies

• Upvote 3

I don't know who any of those are except Post Malone, who I've never listened to. I like Protest the Hero, In Flames, Metallica, Nirvana, Mobb Deep (RIP Prodigy), Jeezy, Linkin Park, 2Pac, BIggie, The Offspring, Static-X, Wu-Tang Clan just to name a few. I don't really have a favorite song; it changes often really.

On a side note, I hate country music and Drake, too (kinda).

My favorite song right now is probably Dig by Mudvayne,

My favorite band at the moment is Disturbed

2 hours ago, ...Blaиk said:

dont have a favorite artist but favorite song is probably nowadays by lil skies

Red Roses and Nowadays are 10/10

1 hour ago, Mobbster said:

I don't know who any of those are except Post Malone, who I've never listened to. I like Protest the Hero, In Flames, Metallica, Nirvana, Mobb Deep (RIP Prodigy), Jeezy, Linkin Park, 2Pac, BIggie, The Offspring, Static-X, Wu-Tang Clan just to name a few. I don't really have a favorite song; it changes often really.

On a side note, I hate country music and Drake, too (kinda).

The other things I said were songs. Sad! by XXXTentacion, Choppa by ohtrapstar, Psycho by Post.

1 minute ago, Ninja said:

The other things I said were songs. Sad! by XXXTentacion, Choppa by ohtrapstar, Psycho by Post.

Well, I was kinda talking to everyone...Although, I've heard of XXXtentacion but have barely listened to him.

Trying to listen to listen to more lyrical people (G-Eazy, Kendrick, and Rich Brian), but I always come back to mumble just because i can still understand it so...

30 minutes ago, Never Done said:

Trying to listen to listen to more lyrical people (G-Eazy, Kendrick, and Rich Brian), but I always come back to mumble just because i can still understand it so...

Good speech

44 minutes ago, Never Done said:

I like Logic, talking about more lyrical based people. Mumble rap for me doesn't matter, I can't understand it but I like the beat and background music much more then any lyrics.

Posted (edited)

I like listening to X's newest songs like sad! and changes but I also like listening to Lil skies, Rich Bryan,Trippie, ski mask, and smoke purp 

Songs 

Uka Uka Trippie Redd 

Look alive Drake

The Bees Nees Ski mask 

44 Logic

!sad XXX

changes XXX

Lust Lil Skies

Red Roses Lil Skies 

Lettuce sandwhich Lil skies

VERY SCARY KILLY

Powerglide Swae Lee 

18 Joji Trippie Rich Bryan/chigga Kris wu 

Blank I like ur taste in music 

Edited by Thrasher
just beacuse

1 hour ago, Ninja said:

I like Logic, talking about more lyrical based people. Mumble rap for me doesn't matter, I can't understand it but I like the beat and background music much more then any lyrics.

I hate new logic. Old logic was way better (Ballin, Flexecution, Under Pressure). Now he is all about race and i hate it. I listen to rap for music, not to be told spider man should be black.

• Upvote 1

Drake is my favorite. I like Vic Mensa, Gambino, Big Sean, Kanye, and songs that are decent and lit.

• Sad 1