Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Phishing Scam Alert

NEVER click a link that a random or friend may send you because your friends account may be compromised. If you click a link and it is asking you to login to steam then it is likely trying to steal your steam account information by having you log into a fake website that looks like steam.

Recently I have gotten already 4 randoms add me and tell me to go to click their link, a friend also lost his account but he managed to get it back. However if you lose your account you may not be as lucky to get it back. Remember if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.  

phishing_scam_steam.png

Please share this post with friends, so they do not fall for this Phishing scam.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Mark said:

NEVER click a link that a random or friend may send you because your friends account may be compromised. If you click a link and it is asking you to login to steam then it is likely trying to steal your steam account information by having you log into a fake website that looks like steam.

Recently I have gotten already 4 randoms add me and tell me to go to click their link, a friend also lost his account but he managed to get it back. However if you lose your account you may not be as lucky to get it back. Remember if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.  

phishing_scam_steam.png

Please share this post with friends, so they do not fall for this Phishing scam.

Ye I got like a couple already saying if I want I can trade all my inventory (except cases) for a 200$ m4a1s hyperbeast lol. Not even possible xD. The guy linked to another steam acc which had like no games.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this website you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy