Stewie Griffin

TTT Inactivity

Hello everyone i am back from...well life its a scary place,most importantly what happened to everyone in the ttt servers?I was looking forward to it when its empty.Why what happen to the activity in ttt?Was i gone too long and defy ended or some shit?

#BringBackEveryoneInTTT

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

It's just that not many Defy members are on (or at least from what I can see) It started this week I believe, people are probably just busy with something, it will come back, it always does 

Edited by OneSneakyFox

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, OneSneakyFox said:

It's just that not many Defy members are on (or at least from what I can see) It started this week I believe, people are probably just busy with something, it will come back, it always does 

has seemed to be less active this week specifically, been trying to kick start servers and be around during peak times but it's eh, wish I could be on defy and play other steam games at the same time

Edited by Ninja
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Ninja said:

has seemed to be less active this week specifically, been trying to kick start servers and be around during peak times but it's eh, wish I could be on defy and play other steam games at the same time

I think community servers in general have been inactive lately. I've noticed some servers I play on like 1v1 servers have like 0 ppl on nowadays. It's just wierd. 

13 hours ago, Ninja said:

4 hours ago, Zarakattack said:

I think community servers in general have been inactive lately. I've noticed some servers I play on like 1v1 servers have like 0 ppl on nowadays. It's just wierd. 

13 hours ago, OneSneakyFox said:

I think the solution here is that cs is just a dying game. 053aa6ccedf170b27aa8a8fb7e014ccc.png.cd6aa1c3c82a22a671f2f5a86d8ade98.png

^^^(Csgo btw)

10 hours ago, Seven said:

I think the solution here is that cs is just a dying game. 053aa6ccedf170b27aa8a8fb7e014ccc.png.cd6aa1c3c82a22a671f2f5a86d8ade98.png

^^^(Csgo btw)

Seven CS have low numbers because of the fortnite explosion and almost all games are falling a little bit until fortnite gets boring

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Ender said:

Seven CS have low numbers because of the fortnite explosion and almost all games are falling a little bit until fortnite gets boring

Facts