Sign in to follow this  
Zarakattack

Yea it happened again

So basically in the recent days a new exploit has been going around that crashes servers, I know some servers like sng have been affected. We might get affected or not (who knows). Basically I think Aimware is the main cheat doing it so just be careful. How it works: Just sends a lot of packets or sumthing and it will freeze your client and possibly crash the server. This happened before like last year but was patched, It'll be patched again i guess so lol. 

Note: You will probs see a lot of fucks in comp spinning because they can just crash the server and once you crash the server the game does not go to overwatch, hence they dont get banned. OOOF xd gl out there.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, PotatoStyle said:

Hopefully it doesn’t cause too many issues. XP

Well just don't play comp until they patch it.

Glad you said something about this. There was some people that were using this exploit on minigames tonight. They ended up crashing the server.

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, PotatoStyle said:

Glad you said something about this. There was some people that were using this exploit on minigames tonight. They ended up crashing the server.

Yea basically how it works is tries to play a sound called  null.wav and requests it so much the server crashes. the other way is basically switching textures in the game rapidly which crashes aswell. this is the code lol: https://hastebin.com/gufovomiju.cpp. it's pretty funny how stupid this game has become to crash so easily...