TheRealMagnifier

Emo, you better read this.

Emo, as you know, I was recently gone for 2 weeks. When I came back, I saw on minigames you took out Azure. Ninja said you only kept the maps played frequently, but Brian, Ninja, and I  played a LOAD of Azure. I was very close to beating it. I'm very disappointed. I have 2 ways to fix this. Fix 1: Make another Defy server. This server will be solely course/kz maps. Fix 2: Add the maps you previously took out, like: Acrophobia, wipeout, circle, azure, runforthebacon, and runordie. I am extremely disappointed that Emo took out my favorite map, and also Brian's favorite map. I hope you see this Emo, and use one of my fixes. 

-Your favorite person Magnifier 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Bring back the bacon map!! Only was able to play it once and that was with Krim.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

I just want everyone to know. EMO FUCKING SAW THIS, NO REPLY WHAT A RUDE ASS!  EMO IS UNFAIR! EMO IS IN THERE! STANDING AT THE CONCESSION! PLOTTING HIS OPRESSION! We need Mark to start getting WOKE. He's idly standing by watchin Emo bully us!         

• Like 1

lets boycott defy minigames and just play the maps that aren’t course maps

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ...Blaиk said:

lets boycott defy minigames and just play the maps that aren’t course maps

I F R I C C I N agree with you Blank! Smart man!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TheRealMagnifier said:

I F R I C C I N agree with you Blank! Smart man!

he said play maps that aren't course maps.

9 hours ago, Ninja said:

he said play maps that aren't course maps.

Ninja, big SLOW. Blank is smart, you gotta use reverse psychology. Ninja smh right now. Be more like Blank, ok. Blank's iq is rounded to about 300.8. Do you understand the vast amount of knowledge this man knows? I don't think you do! Ok? I just want you to understand this. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I can't read, sorry mag.

In all seriousness, I may add more course maps in the future but the main point of our minigames server is to focus more on multigames because it provides a little something for everyone on most of the multigames maps.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Emo Hoe said:

I can't read, sorry mag.

In all seriousness, I may add more course maps in the future but the main point of our minigames server is to focus more on multigames because it provides a little something for everyone on most of the multigames maps.

ADD THEM NOW! I PROTESTING UNTIL YOU DO! 

• Haha 1

On 5/1/2018 at 10:28 PM, TheRealMagnifier said:

I just want everyone to know. EMO FUCKING SAW THIS, NO REPLY WHAT A RUDE ASS!  EMO IS UNFAIR! EMO IS IN THERE! STANDING AT THE CONCESSION! PLOTTING HIS OPRESSION! We need Mark to start getting WOKE. He's idly standing by watchin Emo bully us!         

Bless

• Upvote 1