Sign in to follow this  
Mark

New Logo?

Which logo do you like best? (Left to right 1-4)  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which logo do you like best?

Please Login or Register to view this.

This logo was made with the idea of being more edgy and unique. The logo also looks like a play button which can symbolize gaming. Post your thoughts below. 

Our Current Logo

20 hours ago, Mark said:

Which logo do you like best?

This logo was made with the idea of being more edgy and unique. The logo also looks like a play button which can symbolize gaming. Post your thoughts below. 

Our Current Logo

Im gonna be honest, it does not look like a d at all

19 minutes ago, Zarakattack said:

Im gonna be honest, it does not look like a d at all

That's what I was thinking. It could be many things. If I didn't know it was supposed to be a "D" I would think it was a weird triangle or something. 

I'm not against a logo change but I honestly don't think that these new logos are our best options. Maybe someone from the community can try making one?

On 6/4/2018 at 7:16 PM, Fauxe said:

I'm not against a logo change but I honestly don't think that these new logos are our best options. Maybe someone from the community can try making one?

They may or may not be the best option depending on the perspective. Most people have gotten used to our current logo which is just a simple letter D that was cut at the back. While I still like our current logo, it is just a simple plain D that was cut at the back at an angle so it can represent D for DEFY and C for Clan but like I said the C is backwards and most do not even realize that is why it was done this way. 

Current logo backwards:

Spoiler

defy-logo-backwards.png

While some might not feel like the new design looks like a D that is not an issue, the point of a logo is supposed to be a symbol for a brand.

When you see the image below do you know what this is?

Spoiler

nike_logo_small.png

Things in the new design:

• Play button appearance which symbolizes gaming 
  • Greater than sign which symbolizes that DEFYclan.com is too strong! LOL
  • Edgy looking D

So @Fauxe  or anyone else who feels they can create a better logo or something more unique feel free however for the logo I prefer it to be something like we currently have and not just text with the word DEFY because it usually wont fit well in a discord icon or other areas. Also it would need to be done in the .ai format. :)