Jump to content
tracelocke

yeet i'm back

Recommended Posts

I just won't be on for a week starting Monday

Nibblin' on sponge cake
Watchin' the sun bake
All of those tourists covered with oil
Strummin' my six string on my front porch swing
Smell those shrimp they're beginnin' to boil

Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
Searchin' for my long lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
But I know it's nobody's fault

Don't know the reason
Stayed here all season
Nothing to show but this brand new tattoo
But it's a real beauty
A Mexican cutie
How it got here I haven't a clue
Wastin' away again in Margaritaville

Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
Now I think hell it could be my fault
I blew out my flip flop

Stepped on a pop top
Cut my heel had to cruise on back home
But there's booze in the blender
And soon it will render
That frozen concoction that helps me hang on
Wastin' away again in Margaritaville


Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
But I know it's my own damn fault
Yes and some people claim that there's a woman to blame
And I know it's my own damn fault



 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oi Trace! I hope you're actually back not lying to us, haha. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PotatoStyle said:

Oi Trace! I hope you're actually back not lying to us, haha. 

No, I won't be as active and I won't be on until, like July 10th...… But I'm here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you can if i ask why you left?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, tracelocke said:

No, I won't be as active and I won't be on until, like July 10th...… But I'm here.

your boyfriend left the server why would you come back

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2018 at 3:20 PM, tracelocke said:

I just won't be on for a week starting Monday

Nibblin' on sponge cake
Watchin' the sun bake
All of those tourists covered with oil
Strummin' my six string on my front porch swing
Smell those shrimp they're beginnin' to boil

Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
Searchin' for my long lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
But I know it's nobody's fault

Don't know the reason
Stayed here all season
Nothing to show but this brand new tattoo
But it's a real beauty
A Mexican cutie
How it got here I haven't a clue
Wastin' away again in Margaritaville

Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
Now I think hell it could be my fault
I blew out my flip flop

Stepped on a pop top
Cut my heel had to cruise on back home
But there's booze in the blender
And soon it will render
That frozen concoction that helps me hang on
Wastin' away again in Margaritaville


Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
But I know it's my own damn fault
Yes and some people claim that there's a woman to blame
And I know it's my own damn fault



 

big comeback, tell me you invested in a mic?

Edited by Zarakattack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how am i just seeing this now

 

trace back on instagram too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:34 PM, Seven said:

Do you can if i ask why you left?

Sold my pc... that's it.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:56 PM, Zach said:

how am i just seeing this now

 

trace back on instagram too?

No, no more insta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:41 AM, Zarakattack said:

big comeback, tell me you invested in a mic?

No, just invested in a jank laptop for the time being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tracelocke said:

No, just invested in a jank laptop for the time being.

but laptops have mics!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×