Dark

Server Stats

Something weird I noticed on Gametracker is that the stats for players on the leaderboard is based on in-game score, and not time played on servers, which is what I thought it was.

Shouldn't the Top 10 Stats for the servers be based on amount of time played, or the score you achieve in game (like the number of people you kill or what ever its based on)?

It is weird I thought the same thing too. But I don’t think you can actually change that. I mean Mark would know if it’s possible. Depending on the game mode it makes more sense to use score instead of hours.

Posted (edited)

I like how its scored because some people cough Shell cough like to afk for long periods of time on the servers and since its based off of score then afking does nothing towards your place upon the leader board. 

this is a good example of it. Why should finest be above never done when never done does more things in the time he plays. So what im trying to say is why should someone who can make 7 burgers in a 10 minutes but clocks one extra hour everyday be above someone who can make 10 burgers in 10 minutes. If you do the math the person making 10 a min makes more than the guy having more time.

Edited by Seven

Score takes into account the shit you actually do on the server. If you sit AFK and do jack shit, you shouldn't be on top. Score equalizes this.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Seven said:

I like how its scored because some people cough Shell cough like to afk for long periods of time on the servers and since its based off of score then afking does nothing towards your place upon the leader board. 

this is a good example of it. Why should finest be above never done when never done does more things in the time he plays. So what im trying to say is why should someone who can make 7 burgers in a 10 minutes but clocks one extra hour everyday be above someone who can make 10 burgers in 10 minutes. If you do the math the person making 10 a min makes more than the guy having more time.

Dont compare my raw talent to making burgers