Puncake

Hello Everyone!

Hello fellow members of DEFY,

My name is Puncake or Eian, I am a 16 year old Californian who loves to play video games. My favorite videogames include CS:GO, TF2, Pretty much every valve game ever, Quake, DOOM, Call Of Duty Black Ops 1-3, if you name it i probobly like it. I love watching animes like Full Metal Alchemist, Blue Exorsist, And One Punch. I like Seals and Koalas and i hope to join the marines someday. add me on steam and we can play some games or we can tlak on discord.

Your Besty,
❤️Puncake❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Have you seen any studio ghibli movies? If you haven’t I recommend giving one of them a watch. Welcome to Defy. :^)

hey cutie

On 8/9/2018 at 1:33 AM, flacid shell said:

another weeb to join @PotatoStyle group ! 

jk welcome ily pun

I'd have a weeb group if we were allowed to have custom groups and you wouldn't be invited. :^(

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PotatoStyle said:

I'd have a weeb group if we were allowed to have custom groups and you wouldn't be invited. :^(

Youre a weeb

whats up newbie cutie

On 8/8/2018 at 4:12 PM, Puncake said:

My name is Puncake or Eian, I am a 16 year old Californian who loves to play video games. My favorite videogames include CS:GO, TF2, Pretty much every valve game ever, Quake, DOOM, Call Of Duty Black Ops 1-3, if you name it i probobly like it. I love watching animes like Full Metal Alchemist, Blue Exorsist, And One Punch. I like Seals and Koalas and i hope to join the marines someday. add me on steam and we can play some games or we can tlak on discord.

Your Besty,
❤️Puncake❤️

dont forget to join discord

4 hours ago, ALO said:

whats up newbie cutie

dont forget to join discord

He already did

On 8/8/2018 at 2:12 PM, Puncake said:

Your Besty,
❤️Puncake❤️

have you taken the asvab yet?