Insane Carry

how did u get ur name

36 minutes ago, SensationalUnicorn said:

i fucked a unicorn and it was SENSATIONAL

did it have baby sensational unicorns :) 

I got my original name, "Emo Kid" from this picture right

Screenshot_2016-07-24-22-26-21.png

Then from there I took a bunch of other photos and added photoshopped lame eyeliner to them.

My names included:

• Emo Donald Trump
  • Emo Ken Bone
  • Emo Plywood

yeet

random name i used on defy once that evolved into a real name

Nickname irl. Originated from Hockey and Baseball.

Well zarak is my real name. Attack just sounded cool with zarak because it flows well (Zarakattack) and btw I made this name when I was playing Minecraft like 2 years ago and I got banned from a server on my friends account then I bought a new one and named it Zarakattack.

Simply put my real name is Mark. Some believe that my real name is Patrick, that is not the case. I went by the name Patrick cause it was kind of a meme.

• Upvote 3

I got the Stretch part of my name from an old video game, "Call of Duty 2: Big Red One" (Best CoD game btw). In one specific part of the campaign (I believe the "Liberators" chapter) you are in flying fortresses and you are shooting down enemy fighter jets. You shoot a specific one down and a fellow airman comes over the radio and says "Hey! That one was mine Stretch!" I liked the name and started using it. The Pixel part came from whenever a streamer I used to watch (ScetchLink) changed his twitter name to PixelScetch. I liked it so I "borrowed" it onto my name. I was christened as PixelStretch. :D 

so my friend was playing gmod as he became a potato and then called him a potato Lord whilst I became a grape hence grape lord...

So basically the story line is, my mom and dad had sex and then my mom got pregnant because my dad jizz'd in her and uhhh then I formed in my mothers stomach and I was born and they named me Gabryal because it is like Gabriel but more original. Yep, that's it.

I was an 11-year-old nerd playing Xbox 360 and I wanted a cool name, so I started putting words together and got Linxus, later on in the year I noticed there was Linus. Then i just felt dumb... 

• Upvote 1

i used to go by krayzi, people always said i was crazy so i made a name of it. but recently i moved to Krimzson because crimson is my favorite color and my favorite pro player is krimz (hence krimz(son)).