Uncle

Help HA's

108b4587e87fb0c3f57fb62ade81bb90.png

LMAO What the fuck is this, I didn't get slayed, I didn't get swapped, nigga I didn't even get a warning.I had no prior offences. There isn't even proof shown, and how am I supposed to defend myself from this while I was false Ts banned by the same person, what the fuck is this shit, I'm fucking furious. Probably going to get reported for flaming see ya fag

45 minutes ago, Uncle said:

108b4587e87fb0c3f57fb62ade81bb90.png

LMAO What the fuck is this, I didn't get slayed, I didn't get swapped, nigga I didn't even get a warning.I had no prior offences. There isn't even proof shown, and how am I supposed to defend myself from this while I was false Ts banned by the same person, what the fuck is this shit, I'm fucking furious. Probably going to get reported for flaming see ya fag

"I had no prior offences." First off your lying your ass off right there? You have over 22 mutes. Gotten 4 Hour Ct Banned Yesterday/ 2 days ago. You know your breaking rules non stop anyway. You also have been banned already from team speak for a day for sound board. Go ahead and make a appeal I will accept it if you have enough proof of you not breaking rules It will be lifted.

3 minutes ago, IcePack said:

"I had no prior offences." First off your lying your ass off right there? You have over 22 mutes. Gotten 4 Hour Ct Banned Yesterday/ 2 days ago. You know your breaking rules non stop anyway. You also have been banned already from team speak for a day for sound board. Go ahead and make a appeal I will accept it if you have enough proof of you not breaking rules It will be lifted.

why should i have to get proof that i wasn't breaking rules tf shouldnt the person banning me get proof and about the ct ban part i honsetly forgot

Edited by Uncle

3 hours ago, Uncle said:

why should i have to get proof that i wasn't breaking rules tf shouldnt the person banning me get proof and about the ct ban part i honsetly forgot

I'm going to say it once uncle. If you want to be unbanned make a appeal.

Sensational doesn't need proof to ban you. You need proof to unban yourself.

It's kinda funny this person was staff on this server.

Plus you were micspamming a lot on the server anyways.

14 minutes ago, autistic fuck said:

Sensational doesn't need proof to ban you. You need proof to unban yourself.

It's kinda funny this person was staff on this server.

Plus you were micspamming a lot on the server anyways.

actually he does need to get proof if he's below a 3 star general, but he doesn't need to show it unless it's attempted to be appealed.

Just now, Emo Hoe said:

actually he does need to get proof if he's below a 3 star general, but he doesn't need to show it unless it's attempted to be appealed.

Oh, well I didnt see this until now.

Yeah uncle make an appeal, because you've been in this situation before. And from what I've heard from everyone, it was a false TS ban. And sens better have proof this time