Uncle

[SERIOUS] What Do You Think Happens When You Die/Do You Believe In A Religion

It's 4:14 AM and I was just thinking about deep shit, like what happens when you die, do you go to a place with white

fluffy clouds and your family or a vast cavern with people on spikes writhing in pain as their flesh is slowly eaten by maggots.
Who knows maybe it's just, nothing, no floating in darkness, no walking into the light, but as your blood slows to a halt and your neurons

stop sending that tiny little pulse of electricity, that your mind, your very soul itself, gets snuffed out as easy as flicking off a light.

What if the only good thing you ever did was have children, but, your children don't matter you don't matter, none of the things

that humanity thinks are our "Biggest Achievements" are just meaningless, and don't get me wrong, it's cool being alive and all,

but whats the point of it all. On a cosmic scale you're nothing, you can't change anything and you will never matter. The best thing we

humans do is kill each other, we've been doing it for all of our existence, one nuke could wipe out the whole planet everything you ever loved,

hated, spent years of your meaningless life on, Gone. It could happen too, Russia's Dead Hand System is an automated system that detects

radiation in Russia, if it's triggered it send nukes all around the globe at every major country, no praying to a non existent god this time,

your dead either way.

What do you think about all of the fucked up shit happening in the world around you?

If humans were smart and didnt fight each other, we would have colonized mars by now

• Upvote 1

Well what if we all just go to heaven and live happily ever after. Or not. See that's the thing, I think about all of this and maybe just maybe for isn't real but then the fact that he could be real scares the shit out of me sometimes.

18 hours ago, Uncle said:

It's 4:14 AM and I was just thinking about deep shit

How high are you right now?

I believe that god is within all of us, and is just the part of us that we cannot reach. God is the alpha and omega, beginning and the end, but one. I believe that when we die we reach that part of ourselves and become one with god. Just a belief, don't judge me. As for the fucked up shit, take a shot of vodka so you don't feel the pain of your dad beating the shit out of you for stealing his booze.

22 hours ago, Pinkie Pie said:

I believe that god is within all of us, and is just the part of us that we cannot reach. God is the alpha and omega, beginning and the end, but one. I believe that when we die we reach that part of ourselves and become one with god. Just a belief, don't judge me. As for the fucked up shit, take a shot of vodka so you don't feel the pain of your dad beating the shit out of you for stealing his booze.

On 7/21/2017 at 8:23 PM, Stewie Griffin said:

*Insert religious triggering comment*

On 7/21/2017 at 6:51 PM, benjibaby2 said:

I always think about this and i just dont know

On 7/21/2017 at 1:41 AM, Uncle said:

It's 4:14 AM and I was just thinking about deep shit, like what happens when you die, do you go to a place with white

fluffy clouds and your family or a vast cavern with people on spikes writhing in pain as their flesh is slowly eaten by maggots.
Who knows maybe it's just, nothing, no floating in darkness, no walking into the light, but as your blood slows to a halt and your neurons

stop sending that tiny little pulse of electricity, that your mind, your very soul itself, gets snuffed out as easy as flicking off a light.

What if the only good thing you ever did was have children, but, your children don't matter you don't matter, none of the things

that humanity thinks are our "Biggest Achievements" are just meaningless, and don't get me wrong, it's cool being alive and all,

but whats the point of it all. On a cosmic scale you're nothing, you can't change anything and you will never matter. The best thing we

humans do is kill each other, we've been doing it for all of our existence, one nuke could wipe out the whole planet everything you ever loved,

hated, spent years of your meaningless life on, Gone. It could happen too, Russia's Dead Hand System is an automated system that detects

radiation in Russia, if it's triggered it send nukes all around the globe at every major country, no praying to a non existent god this time,

your dead either way.

What do you think about all of the fucked up shit happening in the world around you?

Fuck no, I don't like religion and this world is just fucked up,

One since I don't believe in anything I would think you just are gone it would be like falling sleep and never waking up but with no dreams ever. I know this may seem depressing but why else would people make religions other then to hide what they don't want to think about. 

The afterlife has been a long-lived existential question that man kind has never been able to fully answer, but with hours of research and countless interviews with medical professionals I am confident to say that mankind's oldest question has finally been answered. After you die, usually you would be taken to a mortuary where you would be either prepared for showing at a wake, or cremated and put into a container for your loved ones to keep. The part that they do not tell you is that they first link your brain and cardiovascular tissue to a filtration device that circulates oxygenated blood to the brain long enough to upload your memories to Jagex servers. Once sufficient detail is collected from your brain, the device is disconnected and your body is taken care of as normal. The information obtained by Jagex attaches crucial bits of your appearance and personality to a unique character model. The server then uploads your character model into the RuneScape 2007 server database where you begin on tutorial island. You then play along side other players in real-time until you die in the wildy with your full mith armor and spawn in Lumbridge because that shit sucks and it took you at least 3 hours to farm the 10k you were holding.

ALLAHU AKBAR... i mean uhhhh, if we worked together we would all be living on the moon by now

When you get shanked you get all the pengting to shag behind Marks and Spencer's (cus that quality) and probably you let bossman join, cus on the low you sound and bossman always give you extra chicken innit. But if you's a wanker then you'll be a cock jockey mate. Dunkno.

holla at me.

On 7/21/2017 at 2:14 AM, EnderX1 said:

If humans were smart and didnt fight each other, we would have colonized mars by now

its not that were not smart theirs just conflict of disagreement.