Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OneSneakyFox

You know You High Af When...

Recommended Posts

On 4/30/2018 at 5:29 PM, Dark said:

@sonotmichelle get a job

I actually have two jobs pussy. One as a hostess and the other one as a buser. eat me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sonotmichelle said:

I actually have two jobs pussy. One as a hostess and the other one as a buser. eat me

>works 2 jobs

>still has time to play ttt for >6 hours daily

 

How do you live?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2018 at 5:14 PM, Dark said:

>works 2 jobs

>still has time to play ttt for >6 hours daily

 

How do you live?

because schools almost over and i don't gotta worry about much. 🤷‍♀️ like tomorrow i'm going to be working at 5:30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, sonotmichelle said:

because schools almost over and i don't gotta worry about much. 🤷‍♀️ like tomorrow i'm going to be working at 5:30

wow so that weed pays off for something.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2018 at 7:20 PM, Zarakattack said:

wow so that weed pays off for something.

hell yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this website you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy