Posted (edited)

I'm making this post to gather people to play some games outside of CS:GO, if others would want to join.

The first game, and main one that I'd want more people for, is Terraria.

I was talking a little bit Seven about Terraria and he mentioned that he used to play it with Krim and that it would be cool to make some form of a "defy terraria world" so that got me to thinking about making this post.

I'm not going to explain what it is or try to convince people to play, anyone who has the game, whether they are good or awful at it, can play. I'm personally just looking for people to play it with because I don't enjoy it by myself but I do with other people. Details can be decided on later, though it's probably just going to be a casual thing some of us can do together.

The second game, and something I can't guarantee I'd let others play is The Forest.

Again, I'm not going to explain what it is or try to convince people to buy and play it, but it's a fun game that is more fun with others. The thing about this, though, is that I already have 5 people that said they would play including myself. We won't all be on at the same time to play together a lot of the time so I may be open to letting others join, but very few. This probably won't be an issue though because I do not think anyone I know of on Defy has the game.

If you're interested in either one reply to this post or message me about wanting to play.

If for whatever reason I/we don't want you to play, I won't include you, however this will most likely not be the case for anyone. 

The Forest Steam Page

Terraria Steam Page

EDIT: Also if anyone is interested in playing rust let me know about that too. There's already 4 of us that play off and on. If anyone wanted we can form a clan and plan to play on a specific server as it wipes to rule over everyone. (some of us are pretty experienced, we'd destroy eZ)

Edited by Ninja

get league of legends

• Downvote 1

i hate terraria lets play dont starve together:)

better yet golf with amigos

20 hours ago, Ninja said:

I'm making this post to gather people to play some games outside of CS:GO, if others would want to join.

The first game, and main one that I'd want more people for, is Terraria.

I was talking a little bit Seven about Terraria and he mentioned that he used to play it with Krim and that it would be cool to make some form of a "defy terraria world" so that got me to thinking about making this post.

I'm not going to explain what it is or try to convince people to play, anyone who has the game, whether they are good or awful at it, can play. I'm personally just looking for people to play it with because I don't enjoy it by myself but I do with other people. Details can be decided on later, though it's probably just going to be a casual thing some of us can do together.

The second game, and something I can't guarantee I'd let others play is The Forest.

Again, I'm not going to explain what it is or try to convince people to buy and play it, but it's a fun game that is more fun with others. The thing about this, though, is that I already have 5 people that said they would play including myself. We won't all be on at the same time to play together a lot of the time so I may be open to letting others join, but very few. This probably won't be an issue though because I do not think anyone I know of on Defy has the game.

If you're interested in either one reply to this post or message me about wanting to play.

If for whatever reason I/we don't want you to play, I won't include you, however this will most likely not be the case for anyone. 

The Forest Steam Page

Terraria Steam Page

I bought a new steam acc. and apparently had the forest on it. looks cool. I would be down to try it. lmk if u want to.

Rust would be a great game. They updated so much stuff recently. They added boats. Its fucking great.

2 hours ago, Hexaquan said:

Rust would be a great game. They updated so much stuff recently. They added boats. Its fucking great.

was going to edit the post to add rust but was way too lazy. if people wanna make a clan on a rust server I'm down.

Wizard101

• Upvote 1

I’d play terraria, can’t say the same about the forest though.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ninja said:

was going to edit the post to add rust but was way too lazy. if people wanna make a clan on a rust server I'm down.

I i got blueprints on rustified small if you get some poeple together ill play

17 hours ago, Hexaquan said:

I i got blueprints on rustified small if you get some poeple together ill play

out of curiosity when did you start playing Rust? you played Legacy at all? (the old version of Rust)

ill play both games 

On 5/8/2018 at 10:56 AM, Ninja said:

out of curiosity when did you start playing Rust? you played Legacy at all? (the old version of Rust)

I started playing a little bit after legacy during the the first blueprint system. I then played some during the xp but hated that system so i stopped playing and I returned during the component system and had soem fun but there wasnt any actual progression for that so servers always died. The scrap system is ok that they have right now its just a little bit grindy as a solo. But they added a lot of really fun stuff like boats, chinook, bradley apc, scientistist, underwater stuff, and the safe zone compound