Seven

Goodbye Defyclan!

Posted (edited)

Umm so yeah I am leaving and probably never really going to play on the servers again only bc 1. csgo isnt the same game it was to me 2 years ago, 2. most of the people who made it impossible for me to want to leave are now gone and 3. I just got bored of the same old same old like playing TTT day in day out. had jailbreak ever got revived back to where it was when i first joined i wouldnt be leaving rn but at last jailbreak isnt that server with 12+ people from 12pm to 12am est. I want to say thank you to @Mark, @Never Done , @Ender, @BOT Albert, @Zach (Emo), @PotatoStyle, @Mr.Happy, @SensationalUnicorn, @IcePack, @XenoGenesis, @Duke, @Stevey Snowball, @The Suspect, @milo, @K!LO, @GamingByTheMinute(Jewie), @Ninja, @Zarakattack, @Mobbster, @pr0fs, @Uncle, @Hoodini, @Hexaquan and many more for making my time playing TTT, JB, Mini Games or the 1v1 server enjoyable. And if i didn't @ you it doesn't mean I hated you it might just be i forgot to add you up there, so if you know i liked you you should know you would be there. And if anyone wants to play any other games besides csgo pm me on steam or discord and i will if im not busy. 

Peace out buttercups 

Edited by Seven
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

Hey Seven, I would like to thank you for everything you have done for the community and all the memories that we shared. I just wish you had talked to me before deciding to just make a post and jump ship. What I take is that you are just fed up with CS:GO, in particular TTT and you are playing other games. Although we are currently primarily focused on CS:GO our members do play a variety of games and although you may never play on the CS:GO server again I hope to see you around on the discord. 

Regards,

Mark  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Hey Seven, I would like to thank you for everything you have done for the community and all the memories that we shared. I just wish you had talked to me before deciding to just make a post and jump ship. What I take is that you are just fed up with CS:GO, in particular TTT and you are playing other games. Although we are currently primarily focused on CS:GO our members do play a variety of games and although you may never play on the CS:GO server again I hope to see you around on the discord. 

Regards,

Mark  

Its not the servers that was the problem but more of the game itself and if you want to still talk i will. 

im gonna miss u 6+1 good luck playing every other game than cs i’ll see u on Global Offensive 2 that will have battle royale

Seven it was great and thank you so much for the memes and everything that has happened. Hope to see you around in some new games and hope to see you around in the discord. Have a great summer

-  Ender

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Seven said:

Umm so yeah I am leaving and probably never really going to play on the servers again only bc 1. csgo isnt the same game it was to me 2 years ago, 2. most of the people who made it impossible for me to want to leave are now gone and 3. I just got bored of the same old same old like playing TTT day in day out. had jailbreak ever got revived back to where it was when i first joined i would be leaving rn but at last jailbreak isnt that server with 12+ people from 12pm to 12am est. I want to say thank you to @Mark, @Never Done , @Ender, @BOT Albert, @Zach (Emo), @PotatoStyle, @Mr.Happy, @SensationalUnicorn, @IcePack, @XenoGenesis, @Duke, @Stevey Snowball, @The Suspect, @milo, @K!LO, @GamingByTheMinute(Jewie), @Ninja, @Zarakattack, @Mobbster, @pr0fs, @Uncle, @Hoodini, @Hexaquan and many more for making my time playing TTT, JB, Mini Games or the 1v1 server enjoyable. And if i didn't @ you it doesn't mean I hated you it might just be i forgot to add you up there, so if you know i liked you you should know you would be there. And if anyone wants to play any other games besides csgo pm me on steam or discord and i will if im not busy. 

Peace out buttercups 

Hey man, have fun doing what you want to do!

I agree with you the game has gotten boring for me especially in the aspect of playing on community servers, Obviously the servers aren't like they were last year at THIS time. Which happens nothing lasts forever. It was fun while it lasted. You were a funny guy and pretty meme-able. Have a great summer dawg. 

And yea we should play some other  games would be fun.

Edited by Zarakattack

Jailbreak was Defy's prime.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for sticking around for so long Seven. You really helped this community grow. I won’t forgot all the fun times we had messing around on the servers.

• Sad 1

I agree, CS isn't the game it used to be. I'm gonna miss you on the servers man. ❤️

• Thanks 1

Im gonna miss you. What other games are you gonna play now?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Hexaquan said:

Im gonna miss you. What other games are you gonna play now?

I play a lot of LoL. Gonna start playing ark and maybe buy rust. But really ill play any game i got 

Edited by Seven

3 hours ago, Seven said:

I play a lot of LoL. Gonna start playing ark and maybe buy rust. But really ill play any game i got 

taco wants to play ARK soon, play with us. we play pretty op servers 

• Thanks 1

On 6/4/2018 at 6:19 AM, Seven said:

You gotta get rust. Its such a great game its kinda the reason i barely play on defy servers anymore

• Thanks 1

On 6/2/2018 at 7:44 AM, drac0 said:

im gonna miss u 6+1 good luck playing every other game than cs i’ll see u on Global Offensive 2 that will have battle royale

Could you pm me the link where you got this info? I cant find it anywhere. 

• Haha 1