Hexaquan

Whats Your Opinion on the New Forums?

Whats Your Opinion on the New Forums?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like it a lot. It makes it easier on my eyes. The white was simpler and cleaner looking though.

• Thanks 1

It's a nice reskin, but I think the logo looks a bit weird. Other than that it looks pretty good and doesn't hurt my eyes as much.

• Upvote 1

like exo said, I think the logo is a little strange, and there seems to be an overwhelming amount of gray, but it's a big improvement  

The only thing that could use some work is the site logo (I liked the old one, maybe change the color scheme so it matches with the new theme?), the servers page, and the general forum layout.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, exo said:

It's a nice reskin, but I think the logo looks a bit weird. Other than that it looks pretty good and doesn't hurt my eyes as much.

3 hours ago, Dark said:

The only thing that could use some work is the site logo (I liked the old one, maybe change the color scheme so it matches with the new theme?), the servers page, and the general forum layout.

2 hours ago, Connor said:

It would need the real good looking logo

I do agree the logo needs to be different, it seems out of place. And all the gray is too much it all kinda blurs together 

Maybe space the letters in the Defy logo in the top left a bit more and it'll look better. Otherwhys this is satisfactory.

Thanks for the feedback, the theme is actually not quite finished yet and may contain bugs but changes are still underway. However I will take all feedback into account while adding some finishing touches. So if you do have some ideas feel free to post below. As for the site logo I too am not really feeling it. If anyone is interested in creating a new site logo that they feel goes well with this theme feel free but make sure the logo height is 30px or less.

7 hours ago, Hexaquan said:

And all the gray is too much it all kinda blurs together 

Have you looked at the forums on a mobile phone or tablet? an uncalibrated monitor can make a site not look right and phones should have a better panel and be calibrated.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Mark said:

Thanks for the feedback, the theme is actually not quite finished yet and may contain bugs but changes are still underway. However I will take all feedback into account while adding some finishing touches. So if you do have some ideas feel free to post below. As for the site logo I too am not really feeling it. If anyone is interested in creating a new site logo that they feel goes well with this theme feel free but make sure the logo height is 30px or less.

Have you looked at the forums on a mobile phone or tablet? an uncalibrated monitor can make a site not look right and phones should have a better panel and be calibrated.

Anytime mark ❤️

• Upvote 1

I dont think the contrast between the different gray colors is enough, like posts aren't that different then the background of the website, but it's not bad.

oh, and wouldn't it make sense for "hub" to be the first option in the bar at the top?

19 hours ago, Mark said:

Thanks for the feedback, the theme is actually not quite finished yet and may contain bugs but changes are still underway

I did notice a few glitches when it first came out but they seem to mostly have been fixed.

19 hours ago, Mark said:

My moniter is pretty messed up, ill check it out on my phone later

I'm usually on this forum on my phone and it works very well. I haven't had a single problem yet.

i think its fucking SEXY.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ALO said:

i think its fucking SEXY.

it is pretty fucking SEXY