ALO

My Absence and My Comeback

Alright ladies and gentlemen boys and girls I am back I know I never left except for like two months LMFAO. But basically I want to explain why I was gone for such a long time and why no one ever received an explanation for it, so here it is. So around August 17th I think it was or whatever my last day was on the Jailbreak server or TT server the day after that I got into a severe crash. I was going down the Kennedy @dreknows what that is since he lives in Chicago but I was going around 70mph and a person in a pickup truck tried to switch lanes and I was in his blind spot and did not turn around to see if there was anyone in his blind spot and crashed into me making spin out and getting T-boned by an SUV much bigger then my car and sending me to the hospital for a long ass time. I got out about two weeks ago and have been going through physical therapy to start being able to sue all my muscles to there full extent again. I am  around 2-3 weeks in and I finally felt up to making this article so everyone that knows me on here knows what happened to me. I am going to try to make my first appearance back this weekend probably Friday night after I am done with physical therapy around 8:30 central time. Luckily I am still alive I pray for that everyday and thank god nothing was taken away from me in about another three weeks I should be able to resume regular activity and should be able to start practicing for the rest of my cross country season heading into indoor baseball season. I would like to thank @PotatoStyle and @Mark for having patience with me about my return and allowing me to hopefully still be a junior admin while I get to learn the new rules and everything to go with the server while I was gone. Thank you to everyone that read this it means a lot to me!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, spicyravioli said:

This is adequate.

ah yes

Try not to die next time.

• Upvote 2

Great to hear that you are okay and look forward to seeing you this Friday :)

Jesus now i feel bad for ragging on you for not being on the servers for like a month

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Dark said:

Try not to die next time.

my bad

4 hours ago, Connor said:

Jesus now i feel bad for ragging on you for not being on the servers for like a month

Hindsight is 20/20 my friend

10 hours ago, Hank_Hell said:

Senior member sounbds more important than junior member

how about junior admin lol

I hope you get better, Good luck in cross country

Well that's something, welcome back.

Glad your back buddy, shame I can't upvote ;(

• Sad 1