Garfield

Have You Heard About This New Song?

Hey, so I started listening to music recently since I found an old Sony Walkman. I listened to everything on it and there was this one that caught my attention it's called Psycho Circus. I hope you guys like it as much as I did (still do). I've basically been listening to this multiple times a day for everything I do.

Studying? Listen to Psycho Circus.

Football practice? Listen to Psycho Circus.

Taking the SAT? Listen to Psycho Circus. 

Trying to figure out why you exist in this world full of hatred, greed, and violence and realizing that you're nothing but cattle and literally identified by a number for everything you do? Listen to Psycho Circus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWIW6Ti0PbE

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Honestly I was in a bad point in my life. Chugging robocaugh to ignore the feelings. Felt dead. Felt ignored. But then I found this song. Now i'm a part of the KISS army. Now i've been going on the Kiss Kruize for 20 years straight and I rock and roll all night and party every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

So basically what Garfield is saying is that no matter what you listen to Psyco Circus.

6 hours ago, exo said:

So basically what Garfield is saying is that no matter what you listen to Psyco Circus.

Yes

• Upvote 1