Connor

I need a break...

Let me just say it now I NEED A BREAK! I know people will say its a joke and that i will be om the server the next day, I will but it will be for the last time in a while. I just want to name a couple people for just talking and being chill like @pr0fs @dre and @PotatoStyle also even @Dark sometimes and to the people that would make me laugh like @Hank_Hell @spicyravioli and @pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle and to the people that were helpful like @Bowie @Mark and @Magma . So i will be on the discord from time to time but i need to answer some questions about myself moving forward. I know there will be people in the comments being all “why are you mad you were being toxic” i know that and im sorry im trying to learn how to become a better person. So just beare with me and listen

I’m sorry.

-Connor

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 4

"wHy ArE yOu MaD yOu WeRe BeInG tOxIc"

In all seriousness, good luck out there kiddo.

• Like 1

you should’ve left and not said anything then when you came back you’d see who the real snakes are

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well said. All jokes aside you were pretty damn funny. You put a lot of time in this server, and in the long run you will be missed.

• Like 2

I don't think anyone actually hates you, fella. You're a necessary hooligan.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Personally I don't think you should leave, but it seems like you've made up some of your own reasons for doing so. Sounds like you just need some time to sort things out my guy.

• Like 2

I'll miss ya. You are nice dude and were always enjoyable to be around, I hope you return

• Like 1

It's ight man, you'll be fine. Come back soon you hear?!

*sniff* my children are leaving, they will return home one day however, good luck out there young man

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1