Sign in to follow this  
daddynoscope

This Topic is hella serious, no clickbait!

I've been a member of this beloved clan for about a year or so now, and I think I should definitely become a veteran member. I've put so much work into this community and I want to see some form of repayment. First, I'd like the think @daddynoscope for helping me out throughout my journey here, teaching me the in's and out's of TTT and Jailbreak. He's been such an inspiration to me and I feel that he definitely deserves a promotion or even become an admin! Thank you guys for hearing me out! Also, I don't want to call people out but @Trace has been in DEFY for lesser time than me and he's a veteran member, I just wanna be cool too!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Have you looked at the member requirements? That’ll give you a good idea where to start. 

• Upvote 1

This post has all the details. You can also view the Member requirements like Potato said.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, daddynoscope said:

I've been a member of this beloved clan for about a year or so now, and I think I should definitely become a veteran member. I've put so much work into this community and I want to see some form of repayment. First, I'd like the think @daddynoscope for helping me out throughout my journey here, teaching me the in's and out's of TTT and Jailbreak. He's been such an inspiration to me and I feel that he definitely deserves a promotion or even become an admin! Thank you guys for hearing me out! Also, I don't want to call people out but @Trace has been in DEFY for lesser time than me and he's a veteran member, I just wanna be cool too!

Yeah, that Trace kiddo, what a goof! Now @daddynoscope, that's a legend!

• Upvote 1

Egads!

How you gonna skip Senior straight to Veteran?

• Confused 1

#Promote @daddynoscope

• Upvote 1

I just want to say that this post is so pointless it should be considered clickbait. To get promoted within a gaming community you have to put in work and do something for the community. Being here for a year and only having 6 posts doesn't show much initiative. Become an admin, host events, do something that can help Defy, not just "I've been here for a year you might as well give me Veteran." Trace has most likely worked to get to where he is and it looks as if you've done nearly nothing. Put in some work and you'll probably be there in no time.

• Confused 2

25 minutes ago, exo said:

I just want to say that this post is so pointless it should be considered clickbait. To get promoted within a gaming community you have to put in work and do something for the community. Being here for a year and only having 6 posts doesn't show much initiative. Become an admin, host events, do something that can help Defy, not just "I've been here for a year you might as well give me Veteran." Trace has most likely worked to get to where he is and it looks as if you've done nearly nothing. Put in some work and you'll probably be there in no time.

SMH a regular out here trying to put down the real issue of my topic, get outta here you normie.

Update: plan going as expected, the nobodies are not liking the post while the higher-ups are liking it ez rank up.

18 minutes ago, daddynoscope said:

SMH a regular out here trying to put down the real issue of my topic, get outta here you normie.

Funny how you don't have a valid argument against what I said so you just choose the easy way out. Sorry to hear you consider me a normie, or a nobody, as if someone give a shit. Go back to 4chan.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, exo said:

Funny how you don't have a valid argument against what I said so you just choose the easy way out. Sorry to hear you consider me a normie, or a nobody, as if someone give a shit. Go back to 4chan.

pretty sure this is a meme post

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, exo said:

stop replying to my posts please. you don't have permission.

46 minutes ago, Blank said:

pretty sure this is a meme post

^^^

It's a meme post but I didn't find it amusing. DISLIKED AND DEPORTED!

• Downvote 1