Sign in to follow this  
daddynoscope

Father Figure

I was going through the discord of the DEFY clan, the clan in which I'm willing to put my life on the line for. Honestly the best clan on the market, honestly it's so good it should be ILLEGAL. Anyways beside the point, I just wanted to bring up a big issue I continue to see within our discord servers is that people seem to be lacking a father figure while they're active in TTT, Jailbreak or those fun events. i just wanted to say that if you're in need of a father figure, hit up this guy named @daddynoscope, he's a pretty cool guy who deserves this recognition that he gets. Honestly, this guy is really inspirational to the point that I'm willing to give him my kidney, which is really expensive tbh. Sorry just wanted to get this out of my chest idk tho.

• Like 2

I have been strategically sucking the cocks of Mark, Never Done, and others for months in order to become Veteran member. I'm not gonna have some 16-upvote nincompoop swoop in and take it from me. Watch your back, pal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 9/30/2018 at 11:07 PM, Hank_Hell said:

I have been strategically sucking the cocks of Mark, Never Done, and others for months in order to become Veteran member. I'm not gonna have some 16-upvote nincompoop swoop in and take it from me. Watch your back, pal.

See you on the forums.

• Like 1

@daddynoscope and @Never Done have always been my father figures, and I'm ever so grateful to have them in my life.

Posted (edited)

Why is @daddynoscope still allowed to be on the forums. He has probably a total of 5 hours on the server

Edited by Never Done
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1