Everyone has to come up with a name in steam.Either if  it is long or short,Creative or Standard,Everyone has one.What is the Origin of your name?The backstory of it.(I choosed "Stewie Griffin" because i was half watching Family Guy while making my steam account.

• Like 3

It was 7th grade and i was in math class answering questions with a whiteboard and the answer was hexagon but i misspelled it hexaqon. My friend and i joked about about it and would answer the rest of the questions such as polyqon, pentaqon and then decided to spell them with a quan at the end instead of just qon since it was more grammatically correct. 2 weeks latter i had just gotten steam so i could download robocraft and I need a username that was unique. I remembered the dumb hexaqon joke and decided to use Hexaquan as my username. I kept on using it since no one else used it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My parents named my fetus self, which later became my steam name.

• Upvote 2

I was born in Italia. Italy = ravioli. Kablamo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My name started with me in 5th grade trying to pick an Edgy Minecraft username. First it was DarkShadow_MC, then it was DarkTheMLG for some fucking reason, after that was a few name change experiments involving the word Dark (DarkInTheDusk, which was really bad, and DatBoiDark which was terrible). Then my first Steam name on my original Gmod account from 2014 was Metallic Hedgehog. After a while, I just went with just Dark for my newer CS:GO account in 2016. After a bit, I put a hammer and sickle in my name because of my weird obsession with Communism in 9th grade. Now just recently I've been trying to get away from the DarkTheCommunist thing and started using some variations of fuckindark, as its what a lot of people say when I get on any server. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

it comes from a cartoon i used to watch family guy or soemthing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Well my first name "Jhaz" i got when i played in another community in TF2 and i would only play JB and there was a guy called Chaz and we became friends so he said to change my name to someting like his, my 2nd name "Connor" i got because thats my first name and so are like the 3% of the other kids in my school, and my 3rd name (which i will probably change to soon) "Rubyy" i got because that is of my favorite gem stones.

• Upvote 1

My name is num3rical because I like numbers and it has a 3 in it because 3 is a number

• Sad 3

My name is Ender because I played competitive Minecraft and when making my Minecraft name, it took me 3 days to think about it and I was just like fuck it, the Ender dragon is cool and my name from that lol

• Haha 1

My name is seven for many reasons.  My whole life changed when i was 7 years old. My favorite number is 7. I thought it was a cool and unique name seemlying who da fuck is named a number. 7 is also a lucky number. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Seven said:

My name is seven for many reasons.  My whole life changed when i was 7 years old. My favorite number is 7. I thought it was a cool and unique name seemlying who da fuck is named a number. 7 is also a lucky number. 

And what was that Shiro phase you had, too?

• Like 1

The story behind my name is simple, it was given to me by my parents when I was born :) Also fun fact I used to go by the name Patrick. @Some_Person should know. However that name was used for memes it originated from the character Patrick from spongebob.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dark said:

And what was that Shiro phase you had, too?

Best anime girl 

22 minutes ago, Seven said:

Best anime girl 

Yuck

It just seemed like such a cool name. I can't really put my finger on it.

On 10/9/2018 at 2:40 PM, Seven said:

My whole life changed when i was 7 years old.

This sounds like some superhero trying to tell his story at the beginning.

• Thanks 1

On 10/9/2018 at 2:40 PM, Seven said:

Was it a good change at 7?

42 minutes ago, Ender said:

Was it a good change at 7?

nah, depressing stuff. 

• Sad 1

my name isn’t actually dre but nobody’s called me by my actual name since 6th grade other than my mommy and daddy. I started off with dre apocalypse parker bc i was really edgy, then i switched to drac0 because i really like dragons, theyre cool. and now i’m dre because my nickname is dre