Trace

Your car or dream car.

I know there are some car people here like @Bowie and @RicklePick, but what is your normal or not so normal car/dream car?

I myself drive a 2012 Toyota Mini-Van. It’s exiting with the thousands upon thousands of miles and a broken air conditioning.

• Upvote 1

I have a 2005 Toyota Camry and it's fine. It just needs better speakers so I can play music louder. Would rather have a newer model of Camry I guess. I don't care as long as it drives smoothly.

9 minutes ago, spicyravioli said:

first of all, that URL, holy damn

second of all, garfield

Yes, the URL had to be that long to contain Garfield.

• Thanks 1

i got a 2008 ford escape and my dream car i would say i have more then one ill be happy with 4 of them . mk4 supra, wrx sti, r34 skyline and a 350z my dream supercar would be mclaren P1

• Like 1

I dont own it but i drive a jeep wrangler and i wouldn't mind a dodge charger 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Seven said:

I dont own it but i drive a jeep wrangler and i wouldn't mind a dodge charger 

Both have bad MPG but look pretty damn cool.

Me and my dad are restoring a 1963 Ford Falcon. It is blue and black, the paint is worn off mostly around the top areas. From what I have heard, it was customized to be a convertible. Right now it doesn't run, but we plan on getting the engine going by before the New Year (and I doubt that will happen considering the current weather in Colorado). Everything basically looks original besides the obvious stuff like the convertible top of course. And I have never seen any other Ford Falcon online with this paint scheme, so I'm assuming that was custom at one point. I'm planning way down the line, after getting body work and what not, to put a CD and cassette player in there so I can make some badass mixtapes and full volume on the road with the top down like a chad asshole. Y'alls cars ain't as cool as mine. Pack it up boys. 😎😎😎

Pictures:

Spoiler

hwExI4o.jpg5w1mlTp.jpgcbE9p8b.jpg3URUDSO.jpggc6UpaD.jpgzKOkt5B.jpg

I doubt you guys can dox me with just a couple of pictures, so I should be fine. Also, we got new licence plates for it, so again, not too worried about that.

By the way, if you guys don't know, Ford Falcons are basically a poor man's Ford Mustang. Look, this car may look like a piece of shit, but its my piece of shit and I'm happy with it. Plus, it's hella sexy, so just telling y'all to shut up before people start talking shit.

Edited by Dark
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Dark said:

Me and my dad are restoring a 1963 Ford Falcon. It is blue and black, the paint is worn off mostly around the top areas. From what I have heard, it was customized to be a convertible. Right now it doesn't run, but we plan on getting the engine going by before the New Year (and I doubt that will happen considering the current weather in Colorado). Everything basically looks original besides the obvious stuff like the convertible top of course. And I have never seen any other Ford Falcon online with this paint scheme, so I'm assuming that was custom at one point. I'm planning way down the line, after getting body work and what not, to put a CD and cassette player in there so I can make some badass mixtapes and full volume on the road with the top down like a chad asshole. Y'alls cars ain't as cool as mine. Pack it up boys. 😎😎😎

Pictures:

Reveal hidden contents

I doubt you guys can dox me with just a couple of pictures, so I should be fine. Also, we got new licence plates for it, so again, not too worried about that.

By the way, if you guys don't know, Ford Falcons are basically a poor man's Ford Mustang. Look, this car may look like a piece of shit, but its my piece of shit and I'm happy with it. Plus, it's hella sexy, so just telling y'all to shut up before people start talking shit.

This was actually a good post. Most of the time all I expect from you is memes, but this was a great post that intrigued me.

• Thanks 1

I want a nissan s13.

Obviously a Tesla Model 3 Performance.  xd 

• Like 1

I currently own a 2002 Honda Civic. Would love to own a Subaru one day.

11 hours ago, Trace said:

Both have bad MPG but look pretty damn cool.

ik but i dont care as long as i can afford it 

bro these tesla’s looking mad fine 

especially the semi truck😍

• Haha 1

I bought a 1975 corvette some years ago and put a new motor in it. It has been sitting for some time now and I need to get it out and drive it around. I would say that it is my dream car for sure.

• Like 2

right now i drive a 2001 land rover discovery, pictures arent mine but it looks like that with some damage in the bumpers n stuff. feels like driving a tank tbh

Spoiler

41456.jpgIMG_0953.JPG.jpeg

27 minutes ago, dre said:

right now i drive a 2001 land rover discovery, pictures arent mine but it looks like that with some damage in the bumpers n stuff. feels like driving a tank tbh

Hide contents

41456.jpgIMG_0953.JPG.jpeg

It looks like Dennis' car from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, but worse. 

On 10/11/2018 at 3:33 PM, Dark said:

Pictures:

Reveal hidden contents

my dad and i are restoring a 67 chevy pick up truck

• Like 1