Trace

Your favorite moment on DEFY so far.

Maybe you played on the server for 6 hours and never got bored. Maybe you played a comp game with some people from DEFY. But however it happened, everyone has one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

My personal favorite moment is playing chain chomp 10 times in a row on minigames with @spicyravioli and @Hank_Hell

• Thanks 2

Playing TTT with my boy Never Done and listening to his soundboard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Trace said:

My personal favorite moment is playing chain chomp 10 times in a row on minigames with @spicyravioli and @Hank_Hell

this, but i would also include the hexagon heat and mario says moments.

• Like 1

Playing the Cards against humanity event i planned. That turned out very well. Also all the banter from playing with the defy squad on pubg(duke, stevey, xeno, emo, zarak) 

Edited by Seven
  • Like 1

Playing TTT whenever @spicyravioli@num3rical@Dark@PotatoStyle@Droltihs_GOD@D.J Dog Walker@Ender@dre@pr0fs@K!LO@Ender@Dom@Connor@Hexaquan@Trace@Mark @Werther's OriginalBasically  everyone who fucking join ttt you get the point.But my favorite person on the server has got to be @Stewie Griffin.Hes so funny,cool, and a chill dude.He would carry anyone in comp and is just amazing.

Edited by Stewie Griffin
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 1

the euphoria of getting T when I first started playing TTT

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

playing hexagon heat with my frirned pdizzle and conner and dre and dark and spicyravili and mark and spaghetti and profs and flaccid shell and humdingr and ch1n and kryptic and fsjal and samjal and

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hank_Hell said:

playing hexagon heat with my frirned pdizzle and conner and dre and dark and spicyravili and mark and spaghetti and profs and flaccid shell and humdingr and ch1n and kryptic and fsjal and samjal and

Garfield 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Too much things to list :]

staying up all night in general 1 with hank and shell and everyone else just chilling and talking while hank was on god mode

best part is gambling with xeno make us money tell i lost 1200 and then lost 500 after that

• Like 4

playing jailbreak at 3 in the morning with happy when the server was empty. we ended up not talking at all once it was just us two left on the server and we would just go straight to disco and do the cha cha slide again and again and again. we did that for at least an hour probably two hours. And we never talked we just did the cha cha slide

• Haha 1