Everyone has a favorite sport.Well unless your the fatass with an anime bodypillow touching it with your cheeto dusted fingers,What was your sport you currently play/used to.Wheter it is a wellknown sport or something people barely don't know about,What is your favorite?

Edited by Stewie Griffin
  • Like 1

My favorite SPORT is Basketball.l play whenever i can,Im also in a HS Basketball team and play in other leagues like AAU.Just like @D.J Dog Walkerused to say,Ball is Life.

Edited by Stewie Griffin
  • Like 1

i'm a varsity soccer playerrr 🤙

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

i like to give homeless people 5 dollars and watch them weave in and out of oncoming traffic.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

My favorite is between hockey and football. I also love basketball, baseball, and lacrosse...I miss playing sports...😔

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, spicyravioli said:

Cross country running in American High School

Are you joking or...?

39 minutes ago, Mobbster said:

Are you joking or...?

Why would I joke about Cross Country running, sir?

Well, you did say "American" High School...but I ran cross country in high school.

Edited by Mobbster
  • Like 1

Masturbating

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

my favorite sports are basketball, i used to be on a team, baseball, football, ultimate frisbee is amazing but i havent joined a team, and when i’m under the influence of lettuce nuggets i enjoy golf for some reason

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Dark said:

Masturbating

whats your record?

I used to run cross country and i was captain last year but this year i realized that doing cross country in Arizona heat kinda sucks ass. Its not fun running 10 miles in 110 degree heat while some old dude yells at you from his bike. I like watching football and basketball though. I also played golf for a little bit but decided i should stop when i hit three cars at with 1 ball. 

Tennis (I played when I was younger) I love watching most of my family yell at college football in the fall. I kinda enjoy watching my high schools football program, they’ve done good the handful of games I’ve been to. My cousin won some golf tournament, it seems like a cool sport so I guess I like it.

Edited by Trace

3 hours ago, Hexaquan said:

when i hit three cars at with 1 ball. 

that’s admirable

4 hours ago, Hexaquan said:

whats your record?

2 hours ago, Dark said:

impressive mine is also 5

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spicyravioli said:

that’s admirable

it was one in a million, i was driving it but instead of going straight forward where i was looking it shot 90 degrees to the right hit a curb bounced back at me hit another curb launched straight in the air hit a roof bounced even higher landed on the hood of car in a parking lot bounced on another car next to it and bounced super high in the air and landed on another car. It then proceeded to ricochet between two of the cars rapidly until it finally ended. One car looked like someone dropped a brick on its hood from 30 feet. The other two looked like some one has gone at their sides with a baseball bat. I would have felt bad but one car had a minion dashboard shade thing. There was 20-30 people in the area too since it was the opening hole and only me and a couple friends i was playing with saw it happen. i literally did thousands of dollars of damage to those cars. I dont know how it was possible but it happened. I just walked to the next hole like nothing had happened and prayed nobody else saw.

Hockey And Baseball motherkukers ❤️

my favorite sports are having social anxiety and hating myself